Reviews: alexpaz3467

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

This hostel is located very close to the hauptbahnhof, which is handy if you're coming in or out by train, but overall the surrounding area is a bit weird. However I would totally recommend this hostel: it's clean, staff is incredibly helpful, cool vibe and you even get a free beer on checkin. Made me regret I only stayed there one night. Oh, and breakfast for €3,90 is awesome, totally worth it.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

KaBa Hostel

Gent, Belgium

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this hostel, I totally recommend it. Close to the Dampoort train station, also at walking distance from most attractions in Gent. Owners are very nice, gave me lots of good tips about the city. Rooms and toilets are impeccably clean, very coop design and atmosphere. Keep up the good work, guys!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Kitchen was a bit small and didn't have many utensils. Apart from that, there is nothing bad to say about this hostel: clean rooms, good wifi, good location, good atmosphere. The happy hour with cheap belgian beers is awesome! Congratulations, guys!

• 30th Aug 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Pros: good location, good price, very helpful staff Cons: wifi works very poorly, and only in reception; no lockers in rooms!

Thanks for taking the time to post your comments. The wifi does work in the ground floor area - we want our guests to talk to each other in the bedrooms.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Antarctica Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

Good points: coolest atmosphere, nice (and not too loud) music, very helpful staff. Bad points: not the cleanest place on earth, small kitchen, and there is only one large bathroom downstairs in the back. That means if you are in a dorm and want to go to the bathroom, you have to cross an outside hallway (in Ushuaia weather), pass the kitchen, go downstairs and pass the front desk. This is a bummer...

• 10th Jan 2014

Hospedaje Magallanes

Punta Arenas, Chile

Nice and cozy place to stay, very clean. It's difficult not to feel at home there. Marisol helped us deciding the tours we would do, and helped us a lot in activities and places to visit in the city. Oh, and they have the most amazing breakfast ever!

Thanks for your awesome review! We're happy that you liked it here and that choosing our hostel was a great choice for you! --Sebastian

Hostal Lili-Patagonicos

Puerto Natales, Chile

Excellent hostel, with excellent facilities and THE most helpful staff ever! I spent new year's eve there, met amazing people... Then we had to come back from Torres Del Paine a day earlier than we planned, and the hostel was full, but the staff even helped us book another place to stay. Awesome place, I recommend it 100%.

• 31st Dec 2013

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Nice location, with a nice view of the Lago Argentino, central heating, comfy beds, ok breakfast. Just had a small issue with the staff: nobody told me I was supposed to move to another dorm for the second night, so when I got there (very tired after the ice trekking), there was another person in my bed, a few of my belongings were missing, and we had to spend quite a while to find them. Other than that, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hostel, and I totally recommend it!

• 29th Dec 2013

Knock Knock Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

It lies at a very nice neighborhood, close to a lot of bus lines and to some nice bars and restaurants. Atmosphere is cool and staff is incredibly helpful. If there's anything to be improved, it's maybe the wifi, could work better in rooms and all the common areas. Overall, I felt at home and would definately recommend this hostel. Great job, guys!

• 23rd Jul 2013

Capital View

Washington DC, USA

The hostel is clean, has good location and beds are really confortable. But there is just so many rules! And warnings at every corner of fines you will get if you break the rules. And there is no atmosphere, even though it's a big house, I didn't even meet anyone, everybody seemed to be busy and not interested in conversation. I definately didn't feel at home there...

• 21st Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

hey there, We have no fines, and just a few "rules" - We ask folks to take their shoes off and wear slippers that we provide for FREE; no smoking inside, no drinking or eating in the rooms - instead use the first floor hang out areas or the roof top patio! We ask folks to clean up after themselves in the kitchen - put dishes in dishwasher (not even wash them), label your own food, and no stealing - that is it. We're sorry you weren't successful in striking a conversation with others =(

The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

Everything about this hostel is awesome: location, excellent facilities, and staff is really doing all they can to help and to make you feel at home. It was, no doubt, the best hostel I've stayed in the east coast. I've stayed for only one night, and I regret having already booked my train to DC the next day.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

This hostel has THE best location in New York, right on the middle of times square and less than a block away from the subway station, which has connections to most subway lines. But there isn't so much of an atmosphere and staff doesn't have a very proactive way of helping you. Breakfast is fine. And there is no kitchen!

• 15th Jul 2013

Campeche Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

• 3rd Feb 2013

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

Location is just perfect, perfect view of Lagoa da Conceição and just a 5 minute-walk away from praia mole, which is a perfect beach. Atmosphere is good, I liked the happy hour with a free capirinha and the food, I thought it was a little bit too expensive though. Staff is really easy -gping and helpful. I was in the 5-bed room, and room was not so clean and it had no lockers, just four drawers to lock your stuff. I was in the fifth bed, so not even drawers for me...

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Very large hostel, has a great bar with a lot of activities, foods and drinks for a fair price. It even has a tour agency desk and an ATM inside. Just know you'll probably have a hard time trying to sleep a lot...

Simple hostel, small kitchen, location a little far from the center of Miraflores, showers with poor pressure. That said, this hostel has THE BEST AND MOST HELPFUL STAFF I'VE EVER MET. They will definately help you have a great time in Lima. You guys are the best, keep up the good work!

Hostal Provenzal

La Paz, Bolivia

People should know this is a hotel, not a hostel, and that it's on a busy street, so you'll probably have a hard time sleeping late if that's what you want. But it's very clean, has nice beds and nice showers and the location coudn't be better. That's what I was looking for in La Paz, so I recommend this place.

Nice and simple hostel. It has exactly what you would want after having the three-day tour to the Salar: comfy beds with a lot of blankets, heating in the room, hot showers with great pressure and simple (but delicious) breakfast.

• 31st Jul 2012

Hostal Campo Base

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Definitely the best hostel to stay in San Pedro. Good location, spotless clean, very good breakfast, great atmosphere, staff spoke very good english and was really helpful. Hector and Pancho, you guys are the nest, keep up the good work!

• 23rd Jul 2012

Dominica Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

Nice hostel, but staff was not really helpful, some of them aren't even from Chile, so they couldn't gibe any helpful information. And there is a very noisy wooden floor on dorms, so if you move, you wake up everybody! That said, location is excellent, there is good wi fi, individual reading lights and a large locker... I just think you could get a better hostel for the same money.

• 21st Jul 2012

Hostel Casa Grande

Mar del Plata, Argentina

Very polite and helpful staff. The location, though, is kind of far from the bars and night clubs.

Galeon Mar del Plata Hotel

Mar del Plata, Argentina

Excellent, polite, honest and helpful staff! Very well located, next to the beaches, restaurants and nice bars. Although it's not really a hostel, it's a hotel, so there isn't really an atmosphere of interaction...