Reviews: filippeleocadio4828

Sydney Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice location and the view from the terrace is amazing!!! The cleanliness is not that good mainly the bathroom. The staff is very funny and helpful. The mattresses and pilow are too thin and old. Nice hostel for 3 till 4 days.

• 16th Jun 2013
  • Portugal

It was a very good stay in Paris. What I found very interesting were the beds with private curtains. The hostel is also very clean.

• 23rd Nov 2011
  • Portugal

Thank you so much for such kind words... we too belive that those curtains are a huge plus... ;-) We are very happy that you had a good time and we would love to have you back again soon. Xmas can be a wonderful time in Paris... just a hint ;-)

Hotel Tristaina-Mountain Refuge

El Serrat, Andorra

I really liked this hotel. I was there just one night, a night I took to rest my body and sleep longer. The view from the hotel is priceless. I recommed it if you looking at peace!!

• 21st Nov 2011

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

We didn't have many time to enjoy the hostel, because we were there just for one day. But what we saw was really positive, the staff was awesome really organized hostel, the staff came to our room to remind us of the check out time. It was the first hostel that we received a id, like a bracelet. We really intend to go back there to enjoy the most of the city and also the hostel this time. Seems to be a very cool and clean hostel.

Che Lagarto Hostel Montevideo

Montevideo, Uruguay

It's a normal place to sleep, the beds are okay the bathrooms could be better (even clean it still smells). One of the recepcion's guy is very funny, and the rest of the staff is okay. The location it's the best point of the hostel.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The seconf time i was there!! Show!!

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

The location is the best in Guayaquil. The hostel is relativ small (18 people), but is a very nice place.