Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

I booked for one night on hostel world and the price was right for around 35 bucks for the large dorm . I decided to stay one more day and the girl said she had one more spot in a smaller dorm the price was crazy well over 65 bucks for a smaller dorm later on that day a room opened up in the larger dorm I asked if I could go into that one and save 20 bucks , She said I'm not authorized to do that . On top of that the dorm was a Hot box , take ur shoes off before u come in why ? Not clean anyway

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place to stay, super easy to get to from the airport 2 trains and you're there it also steps away from the blue Mosque restaurants and bars excellent location . The Big Apple was superclean best of all I like how they have the lockers underneath the bunkbeds . On top of everything else they have a continental breakfast with a great view on the roof deck . All in all this place is a no-brainer I'll stay back there in a heartbeat .

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

This place was great , was there only for one day for the Rock and Roll race . Easy to get to taking the bus from the airport then a short walk from the stop . Best hostel bar a ever been to , would stay there for sure in the future .

Great location , don't make the same mistake I did and rent a car . No need the trolley is right down the street from the hostel . I stayed in the down Stairs dorm for the guys the bathroom was not so clean . The 6 dollar breakfast was ok also . Overall not a bad place .

Great place to stay , was there only for one day but would stay there Again in a heart beat .

Casa de la Chicheria

Cartagena, Colombia

This was one of the best places I stayed at. Only a 5 dollar cab ride from the airport super clean if your looking for a place to party this is not it but just a good place to stay to rest your head. Yisel was great in helping plan some day trips and really helpful. one of the girls staying from Australia had a birthday and Yisel went out and got a cake not to many people would do that . All and all I will be back soon and would stay there every time.

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Just to let everybody know this place is a hike from the airport 2 to 3 hrs bus then train. In a good area and the staff is really cool and its clean.

Chris... as you know.... It's not only for us. It's for all city! São Paulo is 2 or 3 hrs bus then train from the airport. We recommend to do the ride by taxi. I would like to receive a comment about us and not about the city and I think so all hostelworld guests want to know about us. São Paulo is a great place as the other reviews say.

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This place has the best Location 1 bus does it all airport and the falls real easy and close to the airport.

Tucano House Backpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

Great place would stay there againe. Great Dog she loves her ball

Aivengo Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The guy running the show at night was kind of a dick. Late night after 3am I wanted to shave after Being in Itlay for a week I had kind of a beard going on and I took out my shaver he said that I was wakeing people up I thought it would be a good time because i would not hog up the bath room in the morning and no way in hell I was wakeing people up. The only person I woke up was him because he was sleeping on the job.

Dude, you can not shave at 3 am because people are really sleeping.

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

I was just in Milan for 1 day to see the last supper. The staff showed me how to get there which by the way is close to the train A little bit tricky getting there 10 min walk from the train not the central train. It worked I would stay again. 5 euros a day to use the wfi and I had my own laptop. I think it should be free if u have your own.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

This place was real easy to find cross the bridge and take a right and your there. The door is a little tricky to find but you will find it. No bunk beds just beds. No internet but the place works.