Reviews: gdouglass1930

Best hostel I stayed at in New Zealand

Nomads Auckland

Freemans lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

A nice hostel for a few days in Auckland

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Art y Casa Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel I stayed at in Barcelona, location is great, staff were great.

Primavera Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This is a nice hostel and good value for money. One of the nicer hostels we stayed at

After Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The staff here are really nice, the hostel average. If your looking for somewhere to sleep in a nice area this place will suit you.

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

This was a great place to stay in Essaouira, the night manager, although he didn't speak any english was always very kind and helpful and made us smile! However the lady who does the breakfast and cleans was always very unpleasant towards us, always giving you looks whenever you asked a question and you always felt you were putting her out which is odd as you've payed to stay in the hostel. Aside from that we really enjoyed our stay!

Hotel Fortuna Rhea

Prague, Czech Republic

When I got there they didnt have my reservation and I had to stand at the front desk while receptionists did nothing for half an hour.The room was awful,the location awful,miles from city centre. Then checking out I had to stand at front desk for further 45 mins while same two receptionists said I couldnt pay as my reservation was in British pounds. The receptionists are rude and unhelpful. The only good thing was that thankfully I was only staying for 1 night!