Location: France, Age: 28

Seoul Base Camp

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul Base Camp is a very particular hostel with the Camping spirit with more comfort, if you love camping or want to try something different from the average hostel in Seoul I would recommend it. Location is fine and breakfast is super nice.

It was a great hostel.

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Tokyo. We are happy to hear review. Please visit us again if you come back to Tokyo! Arigatou! See you again !!

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

Very good hostel. My favourite was the capsule bed on the 10 bed mix dorms and the kitchen is amazing!

Namsan Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Very cool hostel! I only stay one night but I can tell staff is friendly location is great. It is an amazing deal!

I had a very good time at the monastery hostel. The location was very convenient, it was clean and the room 6 beds dorm was excellent with a nice bathroom. The persons at the reception were really nice especially Simone! I enjoyed my stay there.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I had an amazing time at Art hole hostel. The location is very convenient. The staff was young and extremely nice! It is very easy to meet new traveler friends. And the place is beautiful, very artistic! I also loved the kitchen and the breakfast in the morning. It was perfect!

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is good. And the area is quiet. I felt safe and the breakfast was amazing! Stayokay is very big and so it is not easy to meet people. I only met new friends in my room. Other than that it is a great place to spend few days and visit the city!

Dear guest, thanks for your great comments about our location, safety and our breakfast. Good to hear you met some friends in the room. We also have a walking tour leaving daily @ 10:40 to meet some people, or perhaps in our bar or pub-crawl?

Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

Everything was just perfect!

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

I had a nice time at the samsung hostel. It is very easy to meet people, and it is soclose to the beach.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel was nice.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Amazing place! I loved everything, the breakfast, the location, the place...

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

Everything was perfect. The place is amazing and the location really convenient!

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed one week in Samba green hostel and I had a really good time. I met really nice people. The staff was amazing, I felt like home.... The place is beautiful. The location is really convenient (close to the beach and the subway) and I totally loved the Free Caipirinha's night. A must do!