Reviews: hoops0898

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

What a great hostel, the location is excellent and the hostel is well kept and clean. The breakfast is good and great value for Denmark. Will definatly be back.

Hi, thanks for the great feedback, sounds like you had a very good stay! We think the breakfast is good value as well, this city can be quiet expensive. Look forward to welcoming you back. A big thanks from the team, Alison.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

We stayed in a flat down the roads owned by the hostel, so tricky to leave a review about the hostel, however the staff were good and I enjoyed the breakfast.

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

A really great hostel. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here, the staff and owners were super friendly and helpful. The hostel its self was clean and tidy and our room was excellent. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Bucharest.

Really enjoyed our stay here, just a really good al lround hostel.

Really didn't have much going for it !

Tomato Kyoto Station

Kyoto, Japan

Security is zero, as they leave the keys on the front door for people not yet arrived. The bathrooms were dirty and smelly and the atmosphere is like a morgue !

Slighty run down little hotel, but I got what I paid for.

Really great place, but the room we stayed in could do with a mirror and curtain. Overall the hostel was spotless and the bar downstairs was really cool, but perhaps they could try harder to be a hostel and less to be a cool bar.

Bed´nBudget Hostel Hannover

Hannover, Germany

Booked a double room and when we arrived told they didn't have one. The place is clean and tidy, but didn't stand out in anyway. The location isn't central, but is close to tram stop on to Hannover centre.

Townside Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

Didn't stand out as anything special, but there was nothing wrong with it either. Pretty good overall. A big plus is the location, loads going on in the area and plenty of bars.

16EUR Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location !!

Escape-Cabins

Koh Lanta, Thailand

A truely awesome place, keep up the good work Yuko and Next !

HI Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The Chilli Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Kaunas Apartments

Kaunas, Lithuania

Our apartment was fantastic and great value for money !

Hostel-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Soldoiro

Albufeira, Portugal

The location is great the beach is just down the hill and the bars are just up it. The apartment its self was ok apart from a couple of dead cockroaches in the cupboard and no lock on the safe !

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

My room was clean with a comfortable bed and a big locker, but the best thing about the hostel is the cool little bar down stairs.

Labyrinth Hostels

Vienna, Austria

Good location is the only good thing about this hostel.