Location: Russia, Age: 40

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

I spend 3 nights at this hostel with 2 friends in a dorm for 4 persons. It was a delight to be at this hostel, it is definitely the best hostel I have been in Argentina. The owners, workers and the 2 dogs were so helpful and nice with us. The whole hostel is extremely clean, in particular the bathrooms.The only bad thing I can say is that the dorms have no closet to use with a padlock, at least not a good one. They have also on well working PC with fast internet. The swimming pool is small.

• 28th Mar 2013

Hotel Palacio

Montevideo, Uruguay

I stayed here with my girlfriend 2 nights, and the place was adorable to us.You can notice that the (mostly elderly) workers love their job and take it serious! Most importantly: the place is clean and everything works well. People working were also very professional and nice. Note that the breakfast is not included (but they also don't claim it is). It seems that to one side it can be noisy on saturday nights, but on our side we had no problems with any noise. Highly recommendable!

Hostel Urbano Montevideo

Montevideo, Uruguay

The twin room we were given was way too small, really!

• 19th Feb 2013

La Nona B&B

Valparaiso, Chile

Our stay in La Nona was very nice. The place is cozy and perfectly clean, moreover the kind treat of the owners, Rene and Carolina, gave us the sensation of staying at friends' house. What can we add? The neighbourhood is beautiful too.

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

i only stayed one night in this hostel. the location is superb, the people who are working there are very helpful. although i didn't participate in the activities for lack of time, it seemed there were many. the cook made a delicious paela for us (only 7 euro with a drink).

I arrived way to late in the night, and Lissette prepared a tea for me and we talked for more than two hours about nothing and all. It is a pity I couldn't hang out with them for very long, but I am really I happy i met them and hope to see them again. The offered me a better room for the same price. Extremely nice of them! The place itself is located close to the Naval Museum and the surrounding is a Unesco designated. You will not regret staying here. Erdal from The Netherlands