Reviews: jorge_ebay2124

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Wifi didn't work in my room so had to be next to the stairs to get another one and that's the only place i got to meet hostel people, it lacks of a good common area. It's expensive for not including breakfast but it's also very well located. One night, I don't know how but a drunk guy made it through security and stayed at the room and they couldn't make him go away... Cool he didn't locked himself in my room!

Thank you for your review. The wifi is set up with 3 triangular hotspots on each floor. In order to maximize bandwidth, please be sure to log into the designated wifi on your floor. As we are limited in space we have daily activities in and outside our property for guests to meet fellow travelers. As we do not serve breakfast we do offer complimentary Dunkin Donuts, Coffee and hot chocolate. It was 4th of July and the guest did have alcohol and attempted to go to the wrong room

Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Great Hostel! You can experience the real Hostel life there! great common area. Facilities and Wifi could be better though

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

Staff is really friendly! Hard to climb to the upper beds but the jail atmosphere, parking and bar makes it a 100% on facilities. Would stay there again.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

Great Hostel, which is actually a Hotel too! Room was a bit warm at night and the party at hotel bar was not that great. Too much flour/bread on the breakfast. (Sorry if being hard! you are close to excellence). Would stay there again.

It's a really charming place, quite quiet, 10 minutes from Quebec City in car but has Parking included so it's nice. Staff is great!

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

It's a clean, well located hostel which is really calmed, I would take my parents and grandparents with me to this place.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Best Hostel in Toronto! If you look for party and comfort this is the place. Laura at the front desk is super nice!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The hostel facilities are great! My issue there was that the big blanket was dirty.. And all the others from the room so I.had to deal With that... Also its not a party hostel...actually the opposite! they dont do.anything to.make.the People Have a Good time...

I loooooved my stay... Already recommending the hostel to everybody travelling to Barcelona. Girl at the bar is gorgeous and so cool! Definatelly of my top 3 hostels ever.. It's a party hostel where you make friends for sure everynight!

Hotel Ocean Imperium

Natal, Brazil

Arrived at 11 pm at the airport and had an agreement with hotel manager to pick us up there (which he offered a few days ago per email.and.confirmed) , which he didn't, then spent 2hours on the taxi looking for it and talking on the phone with the hotel and couldnt arrive! It's like They didn't care about me getting there! Had to find a hotel at 3am. Also this hotel had.already made me pay 50% of my period stay... What a scam...

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Everybody was really friendly! They even grilled to see the brasilian game, felt like home!

CaipiHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved Caipi hostel! It's the Best hostel i've ever been... Great experience!! Treasure every moment.. hope i'll be back with friends over there again soon! THANKS CAIPIHOSTEL!!!!!!

Brazilodge All Suites Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great/Charming staff! Cool location, Great Atmosphere would stay there again!

Hostel Tequila Backpackers

Guadalajara, Mexico

Excelente Staff! Muy responsables..! Excelente ambiente! volveré allí cada vez que vaya a Gdl :D!

Saludos y en verdad somos muy responsables, que bueno que lo mencionas jajaja! Regresen pronto! -Juan Carlos Orendain Hostel Tequila Backpacker – Guadalajara /General Manager

Anys Hostal

Mexico City, Mexico

Alfonso is a greay guy! He makes your stay so nice. If I come in a small group i'm definatelly going back to Anys.

Hostel Inn

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Me gustó el hostal, el staff es increible, se notan sus ganas de hacerte sentir como en casa y su amabilidad y ayuda son inigualables. La ubicación es buena. Solo 2 detalles: 1) la puerta del cuarto se abría sola! se botaba el seguro, la primer noche no sabiamos si nos habían robado o no, GAD todo estaba en su lugar, pero tuvimos que trabar la puerta. 2) El cuarto daba hacia la calle y había mucho ruido desde muy temprano en la mañana, 7 am te despertaba el ruido de los coches.

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

staff is moody!.. and there was this big ball of hair in the bathroom and it was before we arrived.. and we were the only ones in the room

Pensao do Norte

Porto, Portugal

the recepcionist is way toooooo hot.. =)!