Reviews: ajcorbett88

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Hotel Gulec

Bodrum, Turkey

Genuine and informative hostel owners. For a very cheap (for Bodrum) price, we were given bed and breakfast: with a spacious and clean room, and a delicious breakfast. A lovely garden area to relax in. A really quiet spot, but still a very central location (two roads back from beach, short walk along one road to the main drag). Highly recommended as great value for money.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

I wouldn't stay anywhere else on a trip to Pumakkale. One requires to stay one night tops to see the fantastic views of Pumakkale (20TL entrance), but my girl friends and I stayed two, using our second full day to relax/read by the pool, and take short strolls around the tiny village. A lovely atmosphere, perfect for back packers and holiday-makers alike. Lovely pool and friendly/helpful staff.

• 31st Jul 2013

Amsterdam Hostel Centre

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very central hostal with extremely friendly/helpful staff. A god environment. I would class this as a bog standard cheap, but value for money, hostel & would stay again.

Blue House

Quito, Ecuador

this place is very comunal and a great place to meet people with friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast and internet included makes it a good bargin and 7usd makes it great value. I would deffinatlely stay again when I return to Quito.