Reviews: ineiw3063

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
24th May 2013

I always try to say at this hostel when I am in Hong Kong. I like the location and just the overall feel of the place.

22nd May 2013

For a somewhat new hostel, it was a very impressive location and venue. I felt like I was in a hotel more than a hostel. Small touches like free towels and a washing machine made the experince that much better. Loved the separate batheroom and shower set up. Nice to not have to wait for someone to finish showering before using the toilet.

we are so glad that you love our hostel!~We will take into account the needs of customers, and constantly improve ourselves~ hope to see you again soon~

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
8.0
20th May 2013

Good location and friendly staff. I loved that it was a short walk to the train and bus stations. It was also great to have the Wada map handout with quick bus route resources, which was very useful.

• USA,
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
18th May 2013

Great location for walking around town and I enjoyed the roof-top garden.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
18th Mar 2013

I love the YESInn Causeway Bay. The location is great for exploring any part of Hong Kong since it has easy access to Metro and bus lines, plus is walking distance to the ferry to Kowloon. A great urban retreat in the hustle and bustle of the city and not too much crazy partying on site, but still many opportunities to meet folks.