Reviews: ineiw3063

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I always try to say at this hostel when I am in Hong Kong. I like the location and just the overall feel of the place.

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

For a somewhat new hostel, it was a very impressive location and venue. I felt like I was in a hotel more than a hostel. Small touches like free towels and a washing machine made the experince that much better. Loved the separate batheroom and shower set up. Nice to not have to wait for someone to finish showering before using the toilet.

we are so glad that you love our hostel!~We will take into account the needs of customers, and constantly improve ourselves~ hope to see you again soon~

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Good location and friendly staff. I loved that it was a short walk to the train and bus stations. It was also great to have the Wada map handout with quick bus route resources, which was very useful.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Great location for walking around town and I enjoyed the roof-top garden.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I love the YESInn Causeway Bay. The location is great for exploring any part of Hong Kong since it has easy access to Metro and bus lines, plus is walking distance to the ferry to Kowloon. A great urban retreat in the hustle and bustle of the city and not too much crazy partying on site, but still many opportunities to meet folks.