Reviews: AngelD

Location: Bulgaria, Gender: Male, Age: 44

Zen House B&B

Rome, Italy

I absolutely loved my stay at Zen and the hospitality of caro Giacomo. Great location in Rome, a neighbourhood with a real Roman atmosphere, a very MODERN place (Zen) and a way to make you feel at home. I will definitely re-visit!

Grazie Angelo! La prossima volta che passi da Rome sei invitato a cena. Ogni bene

Hotel des Mines

Paris, France

I stayed at Des Mines five nights and I am rather pleased. The hotel is with an excellent position in the upper parts of the Latin Quarter, not far from Boulevard Montparnasse and Jardain du Luxembourg. If one loves walking about Paris, the place is a great starting point (Paris is a huge city, mind you!). The reception staff are kind and helpful and each of them speaks at least two languages, so communication and explanations are not a difficulty. There is a well supplied supermarket next door.

Litus Roma Hostel

Rome, Italy

• 21st May 2012
  • Bulgaria

Ostello della Gioventu Benacus

Lake Garda, Italy

The Benacus Hostel is a place I'd certainly return to. Antonio makes you feel at home almost immediately and he is one of the friendliest people I have ever seen. The breakfast is good and varied. A VERY VERY GOOD AND RECOMMENDABLE HOSTEL!! Its location is more than excellent. Thank you, Antonio, and hoe to see you soon. Angel from Bulgaria

Mamì Camilla

Sorrento, Italy

This was my third stay at Mami Camilla and as always, I simply loved it. Located in the best and poshest part of Sorrento - Sant'Agnello, the place combines everything one needs on holiday - the comfort of home, the warmth of people, the chance to meet new friends, and last but not least, eat tasty Italian dishes. A BIG YES for Mami Camilla.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

My second stay in Seven Hostel, though for a night only this time. No place is better than there . . .

Mamì Camilla

Sorrento, Italy

This hostel/B&B is perfect. For the price of a dorm bed I was accommodated in a twin-bed room with all the facilities of a three-star hotel. The staff are marvellous. Would definitely return! Grazie tante e a' dopo!

Ave Gratia Plena

Salerno, Italy

This hostel is of the typical type - a bit sterile and gloomy. Nonethless, the rest is positive - great location, very helpful staff and a marvellous setting in an old convent. In general Salerno is a loveable city, so everything is permissible. Would return to Ave Gratia Plena on a second visit (maybe the lady at breakfast could be a bit less brisk???)