Reviews: TobiasDemmer

Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Fithostel

Keflavik, Iceland

Upon arrival i already got a strange feeling about this hostel regarding its appearance and its location. Check-in had to get done by telefone, no one was present. Paying by cash was impossible, credit card number had to get passed by phone, something I really don't like. The hostel was clean but the mentioned points made me feel like the owners do not care about their guests, just about their money. I will definitely not return to this property.

• 14th Jul 2013

Great Hostel, especially the pick-up service from the airport was a big help.

Great Hostel in an excellent location. Without a map it was a bit difficult to find but when we reached it we were overwhelmed how gorgeous the hostel was. I highly recommend it.

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Staff was extremly friendly. There English excellent. Everything was clean and every person got a free safe box. Also internet was for free. If I return to Sevilla I'll stay at that hostel again.

Meiga Backpackers

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Really great hostal. Always clean, big comunity area and extrem talkative staff. The only negative thing is the lack of a free locker in the room. If I return to Santiago, for sure I'll sleep there.