Reviews: tnardine8890

Very nice location with a reasonable walking to distance to all of Rome's best sites while being in a less-touristy yet very fun and active neighborhood. Amazing food at all nearby restaurants. Trastevere is the best neighborhood to stay in. So much charm and better prices on food/drinks around here. Clean room and windows that don't let any light in if you want that. I would recommend for anyone, rich or poor. Lots of nearby bars and restaurants. Just perfect!!

Hi Thomas, thanks lot to give this wonderful description about Trastevere! And obviously we are happy also you appreciated our location. Have a nice day, Stefano and Maurizio!

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location and nicer private room with 2 beds and awesome street view. Shared bathrooms were a little sad but nothing terrible. Helpful staff was much appreciated because Prague food is hard to understand and they really helped me find some awesome eats. My roommate complained off loud people all night, but I slept fine.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I had a private room with 2 beds (bunk beds). Room was very quiet and staff extra nice and helpful. We accidentally broke the facet and water was flooding the bathroom at 3am. Very interesting. Good staff and location but not much else. Just a basic youth hostel with no wifi in room.