Reviews: annkvolkmuth8478

Telmotango Hostel Suite

Buenos Aires, Argentina

We stayed for only one night, so I can't say a lot. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was very sweet but that's how they have breakfast in Argentina. My mattress was a bit thin, I could not sleep well. But for one night, I can't complain.

• 7th Mar 2014

Albergue do Pirata

Florianopolis, Brazil

We stayed for only two nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful but the rooms need some renovation and the mattresses and pillows a replacement. The sheets and the bathroom were clean. Breakfast was only toast and coffee one day and the other day they had also some fresh fruits which was really nice. It would be great if they would offer some juice for breakfast because not everybody is drinking coffee.

• 28th Feb 2014

Geckos Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Geckos Hostel is a great place for exploring Florianopolis. It is located in Lagoa in the middle of the island. The beaches can be easily reached by bus. The breakfast was very good with fresh fruits and juice. The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned every day. I really much liked the atmosphere there and the hammocks on the balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpful and could recommend us some hiking routs next to Lagoa along the lagoon. I definitely recommend this Hostel!

• 25th Feb 2014

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We had a great time at El Misti! The breakfast was very good with fresh fruits and fresh juice. In the evening you could have a fresh cooked dinner for 15 Reals and Cocktails for 8 Reals. The Caipirinhas were great and Dinner was excellent as well! Everyday the rooms and the bathrooms were cleaned. The staff was friendly and helpful and created an Atmosphere where you could feel at home. I really much liked it and would certainly come back!

• 19th Feb 2014