Reviews: Shantel

Location: Singapore, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Great location very near to the subway station. Lovely atmosphere especially the lounge where you can relax and meet people from all over the world. Awesome hostel considering it's in congested Tokyo~

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you very much fo your review. We agree with your opinion! One of the greatest benefits of travelingand staying at a hostel is meeting people all over the world :) We look forwrd to seeing you again!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Great location and awesome staff. Lovely lounge where you can relax and meet people from all over the world :) Enjoyed my stay very much!

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you for your review and comment!! We are happy to hear that you could relax in our guest house!! We hope you enjoyed your travel and come back again soon!! Take care!!

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

Nevermind the tiny rooms and common areas (it's Tokyo mind you), I simply love the location and cleaniness. But if you're carrying quite a lot of stuffs with you, climbing the steep stairs might be quite tough.

Paradiso Bed&Breakfast

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The location was awesome though the hostel might not be easy to find initially. Staffs can be rather rigid but were generally helpful and friendly. The room, common areas, washrooms were very clean. The only thing I really dislike - there was no lift so I had to carry my staffs up 2 flights of stairs. Nevertheless, the hostel was cheap and good. Will definately stay there again.

It might not be easy to find it but once you know your way, it's easy to move around Tokyo. Most importantly it's clean and the staffs are nice! Thanks for keeping my lost item for me until I return to get it!