Location Canada, Age 29

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Lucky Lake Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5th Aug 2013

I loved my stay at Lucky Lake. It was the perfect place for a break from the city centres of Europe, but still close enough to Amsterdam to be convenient. The facilities were clean and my bed was comfortable. I loved being able to rent a bike and pedal to the nearest town, or hanging out at the lake. I would recommend Lucky Lake to anyone.

Thank you for your recommendation! It was a pleasure having you. Take care!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Phangan Arena, Koh Phangan, Thailand
18th Mar 2013

I have been travelling and living in hostels for almost five months, and this is by far my best hostel experience. I loved the pool, the proximity to the beach, the peace and quiet between parties, the atmosphere, my dorm, everything! If I could, I would never leave! I will be telling everyone I meet to come here when they inevitably end up on Koh Phangan for the full moon or half moon party.