Reviews: pambufton11967

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
16th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed my stay - very friendly and Giovanni went out of his way to orient every one on arrival which was very useful.We were very tired however having got up at 3am in the UK and perhaps time to settle in before the brief or a daily brief to everyone would have helped more.T Very clean and relaxed - loved it.The map of Naples too was very useful as were the pointer re security and places of interest.

The Backpack Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
9th Apr 2013

You can't change the location but it was very noisy being on an traffic island. Also a bit of 3am am partying. A bit more information on arrival would have helped as we sat in the dark for two days until we found out that the dim light was due to a dimmer switch.(not obvious) Staff very friendly though.

YHA London Central, London, England
1st Jun 2012

I liked the efficient way I was dealt with when I arrived - very friendly approach and knowlegable. Self catering could have had a little more equipment but I liked the position away from the main entrance. Clean rooms and showers - though thrown at first by the puffs of scent/anticeptic.

• England,
New International Guest House, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
9.3
21st Mar 2009

Mrs. Kam and staff were very helpful and we thought the free hot and cold water tank was excellent as we could make tea etc.This saved us a lot of money. The shower was effective though you had to sit on the toilet due to lack of space. I would thoroughly recommend it and would use it again.