Reviews: superwojtas

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Koh Tao Central Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

bood placebo to stay, rooms and beds are very good! no common area so not so easy to mingle with other backpackers. Travel agency charges commission on bookings and booked me on a night ferry on the outside deck without even warning - you can surely get better and cheaper place in some other ganache close to the pier.

Central Backpackers Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Great value for money - most oft he staff doesn't speak good English but they do the best to help you. Breakfast was great - you could chose from few options and coffee was unlimited!

Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

worse place I stayed in during my 4 weeks in Thailand. Dirty, hard matraces, hot (air co in rooms is present but not working - just a fan that mixed hot air - it is a relieve when you leave the room, even to go to the full sun of hot Bangkok). No common area so your room is only place to meet people. If not great people I met there! I would hate this place.

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

hostel is scattered among different locations around the old town and common areas are closed overnight, so it is not easy top mingle with other travelers. other than that, good place in a superb location!

Chillton 2

Belgrade, Serbia

good advise about to do's, book ahead for many other hostels in Balkans, good bathrooms, nice place in general!

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

Due to overbooking we were sent to another place (lovely Senem family hostel) so I can't say much, but location is great and free wi-fi was useful.

nice place with a good atmosphere. it feels like staying in a pub - heaven, at least for us it was ;)