Location: USA, Gender: Male,

Chmielna Guest House

Warsaw, Poland

This hostel exceeded our expectations in many ways. Locating the office was easy and just as described in their directions. The Staff working the front desk was kind and was helpful too. The room was secure, clean and within a perfect location that was surrounded by restaurants and shopping. Getting to the historic sections of the city were easy too becaus of the short walking distance and because the public transportation was abundant. I would stay here and will suggest it to my friends.

• 18th Oct 2014

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

This is a good hostel for people wanting blasting music till into the night and the smell of alcohol and smoke throughout the rooms and hallways. Yes, there is a bar in the lobby and with that...the smell permeates throughout the building. There are signs posted every 5 meters warning people not to smoke...but that doesn't stop anyone from smoking and it's really bad. Having said all of that, I met wonderful people and the staff were very kind to chat with.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Jacobs Inn is a very nice hostel with the added perk of being so close to the bus station and to the city. They offer a free breakfast and water throughout the day. There's also FREE wi-fi, but the only problem is that it's only in the lobby and it's confusing beyond comprehension to actually log in because you have to go through Facebook and access it through there.

Holy Lodge

Kathmandu, Nepal

This hostel takes care of its guests by greeting them upon arrival at whatever hour of the day or night. They go the extra distance to satisfy your needs so you are comfortable and you enjoy your stay in KTM. The facilities are clean, in a great location with cares, bars, restaurants, and lots of shopping. If you want to plan a tour, let the staff help you as they know all the great places in KTM and around Nepal. Also, if you want to make friends this is the place.

• 7th Jul 2014

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast

Kuta, Indonesia

I loved this place so much I extended my stay. Please read my previous reviews.

• 6th Jul 2014

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast

Kuta, Indonesia

Tanaya is a special place because it is very clean, in a great location, has well equipped facilities, and the staff working there are the kindest and most helpful individuals you will ever meet. Any questions you want or need answered...they will respond promptly and without any hesitation. I've stayed in many places throughout my travels and this one ranks at the very top. Thank you for making our visit memorable enough that we'd return over and over. Again, thank you so much!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Arriving early in the morning is no fun. Thanks to Hlemmur Square, I was able to check in quickly and get a good nights sleep. The hostel was priced nicely, clean, and the staff were very nice and helpful.

Our House

Reykjavik, Iceland

Bedda is a delightful and organized person that truly cares about your happiness. She goes above the call of duty to make you feel at home by making you a family member. The home is vibrant with energy, colorfully decorated, filled with family artifacts, and the clientele it draws add to the charm of this little treasure. With over 75 countries visited and countless hostels visited, Our House is a FIVE STAR hostel that will remain in your heart for many years to come. To Bedda, much love to you.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Our House

Reykjavik, Iceland

I enjoyed my stay. It was clean and the staff were very helpful. For the price...it's a good value.

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

I want to thank everyone at this location for making it easy to arrive, check in, and sleep soundly after a very long flight. This hostel is clean, safe and close to public transport.

Captain's Tourist Hotel

Aqaba, Jordan

Because of an error that occrued with the booking system, my reservation got bumped and therefore required a change. I am thankful for Captain's Tourist Hotel for fascilitating the change by moving me to hotel down the street. Whereas, the Captain's Tourist Hotel deserves high marks for their customer service, The Day's Inn Hotel deserves high marks in ALL areas: Security, Location, Staff, Atmosphere, Clean, Value, and Facilities.

• 20th Feb 2014

The Bedouin Meditation Camp

wadi Rum, Jordan

Shukran for a truly unforgettable experience. Everyone was very kind and willing to help us in anyway possible during our 2 night stay. I want give a special shukran to Ahmet for being a fantastic tour guide through the desert and for sharing himself with us during dinnertime. In addition, shukran to the chef and his wife for making delicious breakfast and dinner. The chicken with vegetables and rice was delicious and the breakfast bread and toppings were unique and perfect. Again, shukran!

• 18th Feb 2014

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

I think you have some of the friendliest staff working at Saba'a Hotel. Everyone was very helpful and offered to provide us with any information as we needed. I would have liked to see a reception area a little more cleaner and tidier. The room had everything we needed, but the drain in the shower didn't drain properly and the heater in the room was not sufficient to heat the area. Please know that we are not complaining, just offering some comments to help you with future guests.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Hi, Thank-you for taking the time to write. I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I have poured some crystals down the shower and it drains fine now. Sorry you thought the heater wasn't strong enough. 1200W is usually fine for that room. I'm afraid we can't afford to put larger ones in as the electricity costs are just too high. Last months elec bill was over 700JD! Kind regards Gail

Thank you to Hani for all his help and for allowing us to check-in when we arrived very early one morning. He was very helpful during our time in Aaman and he provided us with information as we needed it. The location of your hotel is in a prime location with the citadel and theater being within a short walking distance of each other. Also, there is plenty of shopping to meet everyone's needs that are steps away from the hotel. I would highly recommend staying at your hotel.

• 15th Feb 2014

Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

I really wanted to leave an EXCELLENT rating across all the categories but I couldn't for the following reasons: the rooms were spotless and so were the common areas; however, the restrooms and showers needed cleaning. All the staff were outstanding, except for the tall blobdish guy with curly hair. He needs to learn how to listen to the customer and not make assumptions. Lizette is an outstanding organizer that goes above the call of duty to make her guests happy. She gets an OUSTANDING score

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thanks for your review William. I will have a word with the cleaning staff regarding the showers, but am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay. Regards, Lisa

Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

What I loved most was the natural setting and the lovely people. Both marina and Linda were helpful beyond belief. Despite problems with a snafu in my reservation, a broken key, and the cash machines running out if USA dollars...at the end of the day I wouldn't change anything. Oh, I can't forget Rosie, the killer Maltese dog who played with the resident chickens. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• 15th Dec 2013

Arcoveggio Hotel

Bologna, Italy

My only regret was that I didn't stay long enough. The room met all my immediate needs. I found the directions to be a little confusing. Nevertheless, I arrived and was able to rest after an exciting visit to Italy. The man that checked us in wasn't very welcoming. Both my friend and I didn't feel very welcome. After his shift ended and the other gentelman arrived, we received all the attention necessary yes, I'd return in the near future.

• 30th Nov 2013

Hotel Genzianella

Florence, Italy

Everything about this hotel was done right! It was located in a nice section of the city (about 15 minutes from train station). The men/women working the front desk were kind beyond belief as they checked us in and provided us with information about Florence. The room was spotless and well appointed with everything to make our stay comfortable. The wifi worked throughout the building, the bathroom/shower was spotless, and the bedding was as comfortable as the bed I have at home. Excellent!!!!!

• 28th Nov 2013

Nova House

Moscow, Russia

I made reservations to stay here but due to an unforeseen closure, I made plans to stay at a different location. I want to thank the hostel for their help and support along the way. Cheers!

HM Hostel

Moscow, Russia

I want to thank everyone at this hostel for making my stay perfect. It was close to all the places I wanted to see and it was clean and secure. Also, the price was just right.

BroadSky Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

This hostel was situated in a prime section of the city surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops, and historical sites. I found the staff to be very warm and inviting towards myself and other guests. I am thankful for the staff for letting me check-in early in the morning when my train arrived at 6:30 am. When I had difficulty finding it and called, I was provided with assistance and quickly found the hostel.

HM Hostel

Moscow, Russia

I want to thank everyone at this hostel for their hospitality, kindness, and eagerness to help me with anything I needed. The location was perfect as it was a few steps from shopping, cafes, restaurants, museums, and the Kremlin. The hostel is clean, neat, and very welcoming to all its guests. I especially liked that you asked me to wear slippers upon entering your premises...it reminded me of being at home.

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed being with us, we did too and we are waiting for you to come back. Hugs from Moscow!

Nova House

Moscow, Russia

Regretfully, I was unable to stay at this hostel due to an unforeseen closure. I did receive notice from the hostel to say that my reservations would be transferred to another hostel of similar quality. I want to thank everyone at this hostel for your help in making sure that I had a place to stay upon my arrival to Moscow.

Constanta Residence Apartments

Constanta, Romania

I want to give a special thanks to Razvan for staying up late on the night we arrived from the train station as it was nearly midnight. It was also very nice that he talked to the taxi driver via my mobile phone and instructed him to take us directly to the apartment. Upon arriving, he greeted us at the door, walked us into the apartment, showed us around, and provided us with clean sheets and towels. The apartment was clean, safe, spacious and was meters from shops and the beaches.

We would like to thank for your review. I use that opportunity to inform you that we try to improve our services and amenities for all our flats. Hope to accommoate you next time when you visit Constanta. Constanta Residence Apartments Team

I congratulate this hostel for their high standards. If you want a clean room, be close to the city, feel and be safe, want professional staff to answer your questions, and you want all of this without breaking the bank...then look no further. This hostel will exceed your expectations in every way. Thank you to everyone for making my stay memorable. I will not say goodbye...until we meet again. Sincerely and warmly, William.

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

We arrived in Dubrovnik in the wee hours of the morning and made our reservations. Within 10 minutes we were picked up by Nako, the owner's son. Nako is the kindest, gentlest and most professional host you will ever meet in your life. Along the way to the hostel, he pointed out the grocery stores, bakeries, and restaurants. When we arrived, he carried our luggage to the room and provided us with a map detailing all the sites...including the local restaurants away from the tourist area.

• 7th Jul 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

thx guys, it was pleasure:)

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

I want to thank Sat and the other owner because you were very kind, welcoming and very cheerful. What's more, I loved your energy. The suggestions I have are: the blind cat needs a new home as it is not safe for him/her and also having the cat defecate on the floor is not sanitary. The AC in the Mulberry Dorm Room needs to work if you're going to sell that room as it is. If you say "Quiet time is at 22:00", then you need to enforce and honor it. Lastly, the bartender...not very friendly.

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I'm glad you thought we are full of energy, we love our hostel and want our guests to have a great stay. In response to your specific comments - we have checked the a/c in the 10 bed dorm and it is working just fine. Fig is a blind kitten who was left near death in our car park and we nursed her back to life. As she is blind she takes a little longer to toilet train then seeing cats but we are doing out best and she is safe and loved. We just ask for patience!

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I arrived very late to this hostel and all I wanted was to arrive and go directly to bed. There was smoking in the office and in the common areas. There was also excessive and loud conversations that filtered directly into the room. And, even with earplugs I could still hear the noise. And also smell the awful smoke. Though everyone was very helpful, I don't think this hostel is comparable to the others that could easily be found around the city center. My suggestion: NO SMOKING NEAR ROOMS.

City Break

Belgrade, Serbia

Hostel is not near to the city center as described. It's very misleading and when you bring it to their attention they are rude and abrupt (I'm sure they get questioned about this by guests). The woman working the desk is uninviting, will not speak to the guests and only plays Internet games. The man, I don't know his name because he never bothered to introduce himself, wants to check you in quickly and offer no information. When asked about train times, his info was wrong...big mistake.

Freeborn Hostel

Timisoara, Romania

Raul is by far the best hostel owner of any place I've stayed. He has created a hostel that is inviting, enjoyable and relaxing. He does this by taking the time to talk to you, by cooking a BBQ for all the guests, drinking a beer with you out in the courtyard, or by cheering along to a soccer game with the rest of the guests. The successes of the hostel are because of your sincere personality, welcoming character, attention to detail, and bc you are a happy person. Raul, you are the KING!

Budget Guest House

Brasov, Romania

We enjoyed everything about this hostel, especially the owners. They greeted us at the train station and they drove us around to two significant sites...Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress. Though our driver didn't share info about them, there was plenty of English markers to guide is through the visit. What's more, he charged 100 RON for all of this. As for the room, it was LARGE, clean, and the kitchen had all the necessities. Location: only a short 15 minute walk from the center of town.

• 25th Jun 2013
  • All Male Group, 41+

Respau Eco Hostel

Como, Italy

This old converted farmhouse is situated on a hilltop overlooking a forest & a castle tower. Getting to the hostel is no easy task as it is away from the city and it is a 15 minute walk from the base of the park to the top. If you're carrying luggage, which most people do, this is a great problem. Oh, and if you arrive in the afternoon, you will be waiting for hours until the staff arrives becasue they are closed. This makes no sense! Also, the directions you print from the internet are not OK

Hi, I don't think it's a big problem reach us, as we offer the gusts the chance to use the free shuttle bus from Camerlata to the hostel..You only need to call us, so we will be able to come at the right time to pick you up.About the closing time it's specified on the web site that between 12 to 5pm the reception is close and it's only for 5 hours during all the day (so we have time to clean the hostel properly). I'm sorry you found it very complicated, hope the rest was fine, best regards

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

The staff working are the nicest people I have ever met. They are there to serve you...the customer. They will answer any question you have and will do anything to make your stay in Antalya comfortable and memorable. Each room is clean, moderately sized, and home-like. The free breakfast is an added plus, as is the free internet, and free linen. Some of my special memories are from this hostel where I was made to feel like a family member. While there I met many other travelers.

Guzel Izmir Oteli

Izmir, Turkey

The location was perfect because it was close to the trains, buses, and the city center. The room was clean, just right for one person, and quiet. My suggestion is for the young guy working the from desk: Learn how to be a professional worker. You are a very nice person before the customer pays. But, once you get the money fir the room you are rude, unwelcoming, and unprofessional. The security guard, the woman and the cook were EXCELLENT!!!!!! To the young guy please learn to be nice. :)

Emile Hostel

Gibraltar, Gibraltar

Grand Luxe Hostel

Seville, Spain

This hostel is secretly a 5 Star Hostel. The staff are professional, prompt, and thoughtful beyond words. Just like they had described on the directions, I found it easily and with almost no effort. All of the facilities are exceptional: the rooms were spotless, the toilets and showers were more clean than most hotels I've stayed, the living room and kitchen areas were inviting and fully stocked to help make my stay comfortable. The beds, bedding and towels were of exceptional quality. WOW!

This hostel gets an EXCELLENT rating for more reasons than are listed here. I want to thank Luis for all his help and efforts. Thanks to your high level of professionalism and promptness, I think you will go far in anything you do. Just so you know, I look forward to visiting and sharing your hostel with anyone I know.

Thank you very much and you are welcome in any time you want, the pleasure is ours !

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

If you're looking for an authentic experience where you'll stay in a typical Spanish home that us decorated with personal and traditional items, eat a home cooked breakfast, want to enjoy everything that the city has to offer, and you want to travel on a budget, then this is the place for you. It had all the top qualities of what a hostel should be about. And, it has a charming family that will tend to your needs. Yes, I highly recommend staying here time and time again. Gracias!!!

Hotel Ace Residency

Mumbai, India

This hotel is okay for the person needing to fly in and out of Mumbai is the airport is a short taxi drive away. That said, there is no reason to stay here as it is extremely out of the way to just about any place of interest. On any given day, you will sit in a taxi for about 2 hours just to go into the city. Expect to pay about 700 rupees for your trip each way. As for the value of the hotel, I believe better accommodations can be found closer to the city where there is much more happening.

• 1st Jan 2013

Prem's Homestay

Cochin, India

Prem's family is by far the kindest and generous family I have ever met while traveling. They helped with transportation, excursions, internet, and prepared the most delicious breakfasts each morning. If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay on your visit...then look no further as this is the place. Enjoy!

Prem's Homestay

Cochin, India

Thank you for making our visit to India an incredible and life-altering experience. Thanks to you, we experienced the beautify and colorful characteristics of this country.

• 25th Dec 2012
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The best parts of this hostel were: the thoughtful hosts (Prem and his daughter Celia) were friendly and professional. They took the time to share anything and everything they could about their lovely home and the surrounding areas. Thanks to the family, we enjoyed our time dinning, sight-seeing, and relaxing.

• 20th Dec 2012

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Was disappointed when we called from the bus station as planned for the transport & there was no answer. After we decided to walk in search of the hostel, we finally reached Delores & arrangements were made to have us picked up from the street. The hostel is beautiful and Delores & her family are sweet & kind. The hostel isn't close to the Old City & walking up and down the stairs is something to keep in mind. The free WI-FI worked about 25% of the time we were there (3 days/2 night).

• 13th Oct 2012

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

Pros: Close proximity to Central Terminal, shopping, bus routes, cafes/restaurants, and the port. The staff were inviting and welcoming. Though at first glance, the hostel appeared unsafe...my beliefs were dispelled as it was very safe. Cons: There could have been heat, even from a portable system. The bathrooms were not the cleanest...nor were they the dirtiest either. The main bathroom sink was not working, but others were available to use.

This hostel is in a superb location being that it is a mere 2 blocks from the bus/train/subway terminal. You are within walking distance to markets, restaurants, bars, and the various sites. In addition, the staff are FANTASTIC! Ask them any question and they will respond with a smile and with a answer. Something that would make this hostel even better: Cleaner bathrooms.

Dimora del Gondoliere

Venice, Italy

This hostel is in a superb location...simply walk off the train or bus and you are home. Cafes, restaurants, shops and various sites are all within walking distance. The front desk ladies are a little shy, but will help you the best they can. I have no complaints about staying at this hostel and I would certainly come back again.

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Enjoyed my 4 night stay at Westend City Hostel. Because of its superb location, I was able to visit all the sites I had planned via walking, tram, or subway. Besides all the sites, I also found the hostel to be clean and the staff very helpful. The only part about my stay that would have made it even better would have been having WI-FI internet in the upper dormitory rooms. The internet works on the first floor, but after that...the connection is weak and/or not available.

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

This exceptional hostel met all my needs while in Prague. The hostel was equidistant to everything and in a safe and clean location. Furthermore, the staff working there were the nicest people I have ever met at a hostel. They were professional, courteous, helpful, and always greeting me with a big smile. I want to thank Maria for all her kind suggestions on where to visit and for the late night door person...both of you are ROCK STARS!!!!

This place has the potential to be an exciting place, but the staff are arrogant, rude, & unwelcoming. There is a man, tends to wear black all the time & has longish salt/pepper hair, working the front desk that should not be working there. Any question you ask from him will yield a snarl look & a short response. This guy simply has no time for anyone but for himself. As for the rest of the staff, the shuttle drivers from the port to the resort, they are also unprofessional.

Hotel Karterados

Santorini, Greece

This little hotel is charming, clean, safe, and accessible via bus or a short 20 minute walk into town. If you are wanting a little place to escape after spending a full day at the local beaches, the tourist crowds in the town, and the buzzing sounds of he buses and motorcycles, then this is the place for you. What's more, the keepers of the hotel are kind, hospital, and very flexible, particularly with changing dates. If you're a wild and crazy person, please don't stay here.

• 18th Jul 2011

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

This hostel is a complete disaster. If you want to stay at a hostel where the staff are literally clueless, lack social skills then this is the place for you. And, if using a restroom that is NEVER cleaned is something you're okay with, then make your reservations. Wondering why I didn't leave...they ask for FULL payment up front so if you leave...they've got your hard-earned cash. Suggestion: The hostel needs to start all over.

Hostel Arrabal

Buenos Aires, Argentina

By far the BEST hostel I have ever stayed. If you want a safe, clean and fun place...this is it! What's more it is within close proximity to everything whether you walk, take the metro, or ride the bus. What makes this place unique is the way-cool staff as they are engaging, helpful, funny, and very hospitable. They will sit with you to laugh, watch TV, play pool, eat with you, and are not stingy with their internet or telephone usage. So, if you want to have an awesome time, stay here.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel has the nicest/most helpful staff: Lucas, Nino & Teresa (many others too). Though the hostel lacks character, it makes up for it in many other ways by its close proximity to EVERYTHING, FREE Caipirinha nights (random nights), breakfasts, and WIFI. Looking for CLEAN? This hostel has a cleaning crew working nonstop all day long. So clean you can eat off the floors. FYI: The airport transfer is high (70.00). I suggest taking the airport shuttle/bus @ 9.00. Takes the same time..less $

Phnom Penh City Hotel

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Ideal location for the traveler needing a clean and safe room. The staff is friendly and are always eager to help. Unlike other hostels in the area, these rooms have walls, windows, and clean comfy hotel-like beds. And the bathrooms are nice too. Top choice!

Home Sweet Home

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Perfect spot near all the sites you want to visit while in Siem Reap. Short 15 min walk to Pub Street (bars, restaurants andsShopping). Staff is friendly and eager to help make any arrangements without being pushy. They are working 24/7 and are available anytime...just ask. The food in the restaurant is delicious and is well priced too. The free wifi is a plus and available anywhere on the premises (at least is seemed that way). My room was clean, had AC, TV, and had no complaints. Enjoyed it

New Peking Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Guest House was easy to find and centrally located within the shopping and tourist area. If you can stomach the slimy men trying to sell you fake watches and purses and some of the grungy tourists that congregate near the entryway, you'll be just fine. The rooms are outfitted with fans, AC, flat screen TV, small fridge, clean linen, free WIFI, and telephone. One more thing: you are steps away from Ave of the Stars, museum, waterfront, and all the shopping you could ever imagine. Enjoy!

Macau Home

Macau, Macau

Though it lacked character, didn't have the most outgoing staff, nor was it a place that was fun, it was secure, was in an ok location and was somewhat clean. I felt lucky because I had a "real" window to look out...some rooms were rooms within rooms within other rooms...this is dangerous and not acceptable. Suggestion: stop smoking, remove all the junk in the office area and make the rooms legal to draw a wider range of guests. Had this been the case, I'd recommend it to others.

In a prime location, steps from The Bund and 3 blocks from the main subway line...easy for transport from/to Pudong Airport.. The Captain Bar on the rooftop has an exceptional view, please note the minimum service charge. A negative: prepare to be charged for toilet paper, towels, and bedding. Of the utmost disappointment is the filthy bathrooms. The showers and toilet areas are not cleaned regularly at all. Water is on the floor and counters. Oh, and there is nowhere to place your clothes

Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

Everything about this hostel/guesthouse was perfect. If you're looking for a location that will have you situated in smack in the cetner of all the action...this is the place. Enjoy!

Hostal Pacios

Madrid, Spain

You get a descent room in a great section of town for an ok price. The owner/manager and wife/girlfriend smoke way too much and they have the conversation skills of a flea. They will not make a single effort to offer suggestions on anything...you will be completely alone in this hostel, seriously.

Pensão Santo Tirso

Lisbon, Portugal

Great local and clean. As for the staff: the young guy is new and is learning the ropes.. Give him a chance to help you, but the older man that smokes like a train and could care less that signs posted clearly say No Smoking.. These apply to everyone except him.

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Outstanding hostel!!! The only suggestions are: adjust the light timers in the WCs to give guests more time before leaving them the dark and let guests know that the large dorm style room in the basement gets very hot bc the person on the top bunk has to turn it off or he freezes...therefor, everyone dies of heat exhaustion.

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Every detail in this hostel was meticulously attended to. The staff were gracious and hospitable towards all the guests. Its location was strategically situated in the epicenter of all the city's restaurants, shopping, and cultural sites. Yes, this would be a place I would revisit.

Thong Ta Resort And Spa

Bangkok, Thailand

Great location, people, and rooms. I would have liked the restaurant/bar to stay open later in the evening. Thank you so much for getting my laundry done quickly... it looks great. Oh, the taxi service to the airport is great too.

Long beach Krabi Villas

Krabi, Thailand

Suggestions: Update your menu to include larger portions and a wider variety of foods/drinks. Include free WiFi internet or have a FREE laptop for guests to use during their stay. Play fun music at the lounge area to invite guests. Make an attempt to be social with the guests to get to know one another. Light more mosquito repellent candles as the mosquitos are REALLY bad here.

View Point 3 Villas

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

This place does not exist...CLOSED... DO NOT book here!!! It evidently closed in October. I arrived to Phi Phi Island and after a long-ass climb to get to it, I found out it was closed. I did locate the original owner about relocating me and he is NOT the most understanding and caring man. His solution: You stay in a hell-hole of a room and he takes off some of the $ you paid. Trust me: Not worth it. U R better of sleeping on the beach with mosquitos and wild animals.

This hostel/guesthouse is really a person's home. It is far from the main city and the beach areas. Also, it sits on a steep hillside that requires you to hike it or to pay a driver to transport you to it (can get expensive). This is in addition to be transported from the bottom of the hill to the main city and beaches areas too. Again, this can be expensive too.

Parami Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Location was great with many things to see and do. I believe the guesthouse should include FREE WiFi for all its guests. Their should also be a house telephone for guests to use to connect with family/friends and/or to book excursions. Comment: Please don't permit smoking near the guest's rooms. I often could smell people (including the owner) smoking outside of my room... this is not cool. All in all, great place to stay : )

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Great location that meets most of your traveling needs. Was bummed that none of the FREE laptop computers had headsets for Skyping with family and friends. All in all, I enjoyed it.

Thanh Phong Hotel

Ha Long, Vietnam

We believe the owner of the hostel lacks integrity. When we offered to walk with him to the police station to verify our passports, he refused and called a person, who posed as a police officer, and together they were adamant about not having us go. When he finally agreed to have us to with him, we quickly determined that nobody from the police station was ever called... it was a hoax... a complete lie. We left immediately and couldn't wait to get as far from that hostel.

Hotel Plaza Kokai

Cancun, Mexico

This hotel/hostel was the last place we stayed after backpacking through the Yucatan Peninsula. It was in close proximity to the ADO Bus Terminal, grocery store, restaurants, parks, and the main streets of downtown Cancun. Would I stay here again? Yes! I would return and stay much longer...it's a real jewel.

Hostalchichen

Chichen Itza, Mexico

The HostalChicen has much potential. All the rooms were located on the second floor and were very very large and clean. Our room had a fan, super clean linen (and soft too), and a metal door (with deadbolt) for added security. The only drawback of this hostel is that it was on the opposite end of town from where the archeological zone is located. Because of its distance, potential renters stray away from it.

Hostel Meson de Tulum

Cancun, Mexico

I was rather disappointed. The staff were not the most friendliest (seemed aloof). As for the location, it was a distance away from the station (tucked away between a parking lot/alley way). The door of the room was thin. The cleanliness was not appealing at all. The blue colored bedspreads were torn, tattered, and bleach stained. I think you can do much better staying at any of the other locations.