Reviews: natashatbaker5741

This is the best housing deal you will find in Buzios and the location is excellent, right along the main drag, so your view when you step out of your room will be the ocean. The breakfast is good and the facilities are clean. My only hiccup was that you can't control the air conditioning in your room. You have to ask the front desk to adjust it for you. But besides that, this is an excellent choice for couples, individuals, or big groups traveling to Buzios on a budget.

Hostel7 Brasilia

Brasilia, Brazil

I had a great time at this hostel. It's very new, so everything is still in excellent shape. I stayed in the all-female room. It's tight quarters, but it's clean. Normally I would not take a shower in a hostel barefoot, but I felt absolutely fine here. The staff is very helpful and you can even rent bikes to explore the city. It costs more than most European hostels, but it's a lot nicer than most hostels I've stayed in. The common area is great, too. Two thumbs up!

• 28th Apr 2014

Hotel Bristol Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

This is a clean, safe hotel that is very close to downtown and to the main train station.

Lisbon Old Town Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It was great to have free computer/internet access! That is so key for young travelers like myself.It was great that breakfast was included - it would have been nice to have some fruit included, but everything was always fresh, so thanks for that. I really liked that we had our own lockers, so I could keep all of my valuables safe.I do wish that the bathrooms were cleaner and that there were paper towels.The staff was very friendly and helpful; gave great advice about the city, transportation

Toilets are cleaned regularly throught the day five to six times a day. There are some occasions in which the toilets are being used and its impossible to clean them up at that particular moment. In each toilet there are spunges that guests can use in these situations to clean up when we cannot do that. There are not paper towels but we have regular towels and hand dryers. Breakfast is served after 8am and includes fruit and juice amongst other things. As long as supplies last they remain available all day for our guests. Breakfast is substantial and very diverse.