Hostel One Paralelo

Tampere Dream Hostel

Tampere, Finland

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

They need to extend Wi-Fi to all the common areas of the hostel, not just out in the breakfast area and reception.

Coffee Home

Lviv, Ukraine

The girls that run reception are nice, but they tend to bring in their friends and kind of take over the common area speaking loudly in Ukrainian almost every single night. It makes it hard to have a social environment or even to use the kitchen facilities. Apart from that, it is quite nice.

The Kosmonaut Hostel

Legends

Rome, Italy

Very helpful and friendly staff

Aussie Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

The staff at the hostel caused us to miss our ship by having us wait for an hour and 45 minutes for a taxi. During that time they repeatedly gave us false information and pretended the taxi was just about to arrive. We were eaten alive by mosquitoes because they keep the windows open and the lights on all evening. We had at lease a dozen in our room. Overall a very bad experience, and not an Aussie to be found.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

I forgot to return my keys, but I mailed them back to you before I left Spain. I hope that you got them. Sorry about that.

AAE Welsley Inn

Atlanta, USA

Very nice hostel. Good atmosphere and a cool half-tail cat. It has just the right combination of feeling at home but also feeling taken care of. Clean, comfortable, and only a ten minute walk to the center. Most of the staff are quite charming and can be really helpful. It would be better for some of the staff to keep their personal lives out of the workplace; especially if it leads them to become emotional toward guests or dominate the common-room all day with too many of their friends.

The Kosmonaut Hostel

TIU LeoCity Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

LeoCity Hostel was delightful. I will definitely return sometime soon.

TIU LeoCity Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

A really nice hostel. Great location, and a wonderful owner. The kind of hostel that makes you plan on coming back....