Reviews: eric_jle7399

Accommodation Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Clean safe place. I had a car so it was easy to get to. Grocery store is around corner. Atmosphere was fine - common area, balcony, etc. and it could be good if I had stayed more than one night. Instead, I was in and out.

Riva Hostel Pula

Pula, Croatia

Angela Classic Rooms

Zagreb, Croatia

The apartment does not have a lot of character and not a good place to meet people but it is easy walking distance to the center. Tram line is also nearby to take to center or bus/train station. Staff was nice and met me at tram station to show me to apt, after that it was a breeze. I would stay here again. It was good for just coming off of a long flight and needing to sleep early with the jet lag as it was quiet. Clean and secure.

Sopha House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Guesthouse had great location and was clean. Not for singles as you to pay for both bed. Staff was friendly. As a single female, I thought it was safe.

Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Overall this was a good place and as a single female traveller, I felt safe and would return. Staff were friendly and more than acceptable but not excellent. Hot water would sometimes run out but otherwise very clean. restaurant food was only ok but good restaurants around the corner. walking distance to old/night market (20 min. max.)