David Boat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We had a great time at David's boat. Our room was very private, we had our own toilet and bathroom. The area is very pretty too, not far from the busy centre by bike, very close to a nice coffee house and supermarket

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

IS@K Guest House

Greenday Guest House

Jeju Island, South Korea

I had a great time at Greenday, no complaint whatsoever, really a great place

Windroad Guesthouse

Phil Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I absolutely liked my stay at Phil House. The only critique I can give is that the list of facilities on the website are not actually true. The "breakfast included" is just tea, coffee and toasted bread with jam or peanut butter. There was no "locker" nor proper "luggage storage", no "reading lights", no "towels included" that I could see.

Phil Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

The hostel was very nice and cheap. There are only a couple of things that bothered me. One is that there is no individual light by the beds so that anyone who comes in the dorm has to switch on the light in the toilet or the main light. The second one (but it's not the hostel fault) is that there is a cable to have internet inside the dorm room and unfortunately people misused it by staying at the computer in the middle of the room till early in the morning lighting the room with the screen.