Reviews: barisdemiray

Location Turkey, Gender Male, Age 33

6 small rooms, Naples, Italy
20th Nov 2013

I'm glad I stayed in one of their "small" rooms because this place is so cozy and full of nice people. Especially the common space including the kitchen lets you spend a very good time if it's raining or something. Location is great, right in the center. Staff is so friendly and helpful. The map they prepared themselves helps you out a lot to find your way (and the food!) around. Can't wait to go back to Naples and to this place.

Home Friends li, Rome, Italy
6.3
16th Nov 2013

Don't have high expectations for the breakfast, I've had better ones for lower prices. Has a beautiful garden. Hot water goes off after 5 min. Staff is friendly but our door was knocked very insistently minutes before check-out time & she didn't stop doing it even though I told her that we're already awake and leaving soon, I had to open the door and show my face. Leaving the towels on the floor (on the 3rd day) doesn't mean a request to change there, they just hang them again.

Memole Inn Sanremo, San Remo, Italy
28th Sep 2013

Staff is so friendly and nice, very clean and neatly furnitured rooms. And it's located right in the center. Will be my first choice for my next visit to Sanremo.

5.7
14th Nov 2012

Pros: Internet connection is okay. Staff is very helpful and friendly and public space at the entrance has a nice atmosphere. And the breakfast is okay for the price. Cons: Just one plug in the room supposed to host 4 people. No plugs in the bathroom. Bathroom was not clean and sink was leaking (I had it fixed the same day when I told them about the situation, though). Not enough lockers, just 10-12 for a huge hostel so forget about security.

Hotel Adelchi, Milan, Italy
5.1
28th Jul 2012

I know this is the cheapest (as far as I could find) but being the cheapest doesn't mean not having the basic. We had a shower/sink in our room but staff offered "to rent" soap and a towel. They have only one one-person shower/toilet in the entrance floor, which practically was always full. The room was very clean, though. Yes, there's an English-barrier (as others wrote) but we didn't have difficulties communicating with the staff, they are kind and genial as well. Just lack of vision, I think.

Stugan Self Catering, Stockholm, Sweden
28th May 2012

The place is located in the outskirts of the city but public transportation is really handy and it worths to have this atmosphere since it is amazingly calm and peaceful. I and my friend really enjoyed staying at Stugan and having our own cottage for a couple days where we can cook, make barbecue, and have pretty much everything what we have in our house where we live.

CheapSleep Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
24th May 2012

I and my friend really enjoyed staying in CheapSleep Hostel and having cooking facilities in a friendly and clean environment. They've just opened and I'm sure they'll be in some top list soon.

Adonis Marseille Vieux Port, Marseille, France
7.7
18th Mar 2012

• Turkey,
Hotel Le Terrage, Paris, France
5.7
14th Dec 2008

No kitchen, no backpacker friends to talk with and no fun. It's a clean and cheap hotel in a very near place to the city center but that's all.

• Turkey,
Astro Hostel, Rome, Italy
9th Dec 2008

They said that they have a problem with the hot water when the hostel is full but it was full even in December and the degree of the water was going up and down all the time. But the staff was kind and nice. Being able to use the kitchen is wonderful if you have do not have that much money to eat sth. outside and there is a supermarket at a very near place to the hostel.