Reviews: Milouvk

Location: Netherlands, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Good hostel with a few floors, a small but cosy common room and kitchen. Nice, clean room with window, beds were okay (plastic matress). Really liked the people and atmosphere. Staff was okay, but only recommended the tourist stuff and pricey restaurants. I like the unknown, not touristy places way better! But the staff couldnt or didnt tell me when I requested. They also told me about the nice rooftopterrace, which turn out to be a shady, small roof with airconditioning units.

• 11th May 2013

Hostal Bianco

Madrid, Spain

Bianco is a basic, clean and comfortable hotel. 24hr reception, locked private rooms and small 1euro safe. Good location, most at walking distance. Near Metro. Rooms with big beds, small private bathroom and closet. Room was cleaned every day with clean towels. Airconditioning in room and long-stayers get own fridge. Only dislike: walls are really thin. For me no problem but not good for light sleepers. Reception does keeps everyone quiet in hallway. Not a good hotel to meet other travellers.

• 26th Jun 2012

Hotel National

Antwerp, Belgium

Perfect hotel if you just want a bed to sleep in. Nothing special. Service of the staff is good and the room is clean. The location is really good. Close to the sightseeing, bar's and restaurants.

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Great staff, very helpfull. The rooms were clean. Location was perfect, al the big sight seeings were at a walking distance. The hostel itself was very well organized with door-passes for the entrance and your room, laundry service, technical staff. Negative: The internet and wifi connection wasnt working properly.

Their were some problems with our booking because our room was flooded. Even though it happened before our arrival they didn't inform us. The only other option was a mixed-dorm. Which was a problem since we are a couple. But it was a very nice hostel. A bit of a bohemian-style, very colorful and relaxed atmosphere. The location is really good, great restaurants around. The food in the hostel itself is also really good! It was great watching football and eating Taco's from the house. :-)

• 29th Jun 2010