Reviews: ginawitherington7795

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Definitely would recommend staying here. I stayed in the private double with a friend and it was perfect. Clean and great location for our purposes. The rooms TV didn't work but other than that the place was great for our needs and good value for money.

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

The room was clean and quite modern for a hostel. I stayed in the double private room with shared bathroom. I only had to wait for the bathroom once and it wasn't an issue at all. The breakfast was a decent continental breakfast for two pounds. The staff was really helpful and very friendly. I would say the guests acted more like it was a hotel than hostel though. Also, it was about a 10 minute walk into the city center. But otherwise, it was great.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

The place is currently going under a renovation. As such, there was no shower on my floor and the bathroom was a little sketch. However, I think after the renovations this place will be great. I was in the private room and it was obviously the room was one recentenly renovated and it was great.

Hiem Mai Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff were amazing. So friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the best I had in Vietnam. I would definitely stay here again.