Reviews: francessargeant4137

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Home at The Mansion, Melbourne, Australia
9th Aug 2013

All the staff were friendly and more than happy to help solve any problems. I especially liked the fact that I could leave my luggage in storage for the entire day after I handed my key back while I explored the city. The bathroom was spotless and rooms were clean and well insulated from noise.

• Australia,
Footprints Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
9.0
21st Jun 2009

Its the cleanest backpackers I have ever been to! Highly recommend it to anyone travelling through Singapore. Staff are friendly and helpful and the dorms are quiet and clean.

Dear Frances Sargeant, Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Do visit us again, if you come to Singapore. All the best to you. Best Regards, Francis

• Australia,
Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
2nd Jan 2009

Wehad a wonderful time in Siem Reap! Everyone was lovely and the service was delightful! High Recommend this guesthouse