Reviews: mr85

Astor Victoria

The hostel is okay but the 6 bed dorm I stayed in was very small. Unfortunately, they don't have any rules they present at the check-in or in the room. In consequence, the people in my room threw all their stuff on the floor, didn't care about me when I asked them to switch the light off at midnight; Positive: big kitchen, clean facilities, good location, multiple common rooms, lockers (under the bed) in the room and at the reception, adapter rental.. The hostel is very big, some hundred beds

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice place, but I could stay there only for one night before I had to fly back home. Room seemed to be very clean and spacious. It was a little hard to find, even though it is only 30 sec. from the main road in a side street. During my short stay, they organized my trip to cu chi, my pickup to the airport (same prize as the taxi from the airport I took with a local, around 8 USD) and I could also take shower after my checkout. The guy who managed my house was very nice and cooperative.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your email. We look forward to seeing you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

great hostel, very nice and supportive staff, they take care of everything. great breakfast, they also offered me fresh spring rolls one evening, picked me up from the airport without additional costs.. many people also use this hostel as a base for trips to sa pa and ha long bay. highly recommended

Jade Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Very good, really nice staff

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

I can recommend this place. 10-15 minutes walk to the centre. Great breakfast! Many restaurants nearby (2 min.) if you get hungry. They also organized my bus to Hue. They have 4 computers in the lobby and you can also print. Wifi in my room was strong enough for Skype calls. Pickup service from Da Nang airport was reliable. Definitely worth its money.

DanyHouse

Florence, Italy

Dany House is a very nice hostel. clean facilities, good place to meet other travellers, well located, extremly helpful staff, free breakfast.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

More like a hotel regarding the character. I would definitely stay there again. The staff was very helpful. Unfortunately, the wifi connection in my room was not good so I had to go down to the reception.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Everything very good, had a private, room clean, good breakfast, nice people staying there, good location, helpful staff, professional organization, good recommendations. I didn't try the available tours yet but I'll try that another time..

Sun City Hotel

Tel Aviv, Israel

good price for a very good location (close to the city, close to the beach). a bit noisy at night but that's why it is so cheap in this location. breakfast a bit poor..

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

All the bathrooms were dirty. There are so many people who use them and they're cleaned like once per day. The people there were terrible, lots of adults 50+ and strange people.. Staff helped me when I asked for something but they were a bit bored all the time. If you want to store your luggage on the departure day, you have to pay 4 Dollars!! The location is not good. Even though you can walk to the White House, there are lots of better locations in Washington which are closer to the subway

Hello, We are really sorry that we did not even come close to providing you with a good stay. We are about a 10-15 minute walk to the National Mall, Smithsonian museums and many other attraction, but it really depends on your interests when it comes to what part of the city tickles your fancy. Also, the subway is only four blocks away, but depending on amount of luggage and other variables that can be a bit of a pain to walk. We do have a full crew of housekeeping, so I am surprised to hear the state of the bathrooms. That is definitely unacceptable to our standards. Thank you very much for sharing your stay with us, we can always find ways to improve and this review helps us do so. Kind regards, Casey, Back Office Coordinator HI-DC

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

I had a good time there. They offer a lot to their guests (Bar Tours, Nintendo, Free Coffee and Breakfast all day,..) The dorm is a bit too crowded (16 beds) but was very clean. The bathrooms were not cleaned often enough, it was still ok but it could have been better. As it is the only well located hotel in Philadelphia there is a mix of all kind of people. I personally don't like it when there is no age limit so there were also several people from 40 to ~65. The staff was very nice.

Williamsburg HostL

New York, USA

It is more like shared living than a hostel. It's about 10 minutes to the subway but the way is just one street down which is very lively so there's no reason to worry about the security in this quarter. There are lockers in the rooms as well and a computer for free usage (but the internet connection was very poor during my stay in regards of speed). they also have wifi. well - the bathroom could have been cleaned a bit more often, neverthenless it was still 'ok'

Big Apple Hostel

New York, USA

one minute from time square, next to several subway stations - a perfect place to start an experience of midtown-manhatten. computers available (10 minutes 1 dollar). staff was not very friendly but helped me every time i asked for something. seems to be very secure. rooms were not that pretty - old carpets, shaky old bunk beds, quite small. I wouldn't like to stay there for more than 3-4 days. There were enough bathrooms on all floors and they were very clean. No lockers in the rooms.

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

nice staff, nice people, nice hostel :)

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

good location, nice stuff, no common room, 2 minutes to temple bar, 2 minutes to next atm or supermarket, 5 seconds to the next bar, could not be better situated!

Astor Hyde Park

stuff was very friendly, especially the canadian girl on the reception :) i can recommend it and i will go there for my next trip to london again

was great, met there very nice people there, had a great time, except there was no toilet paper in our room there is nothing i could complain about. stuff was very friendly, rooms were very good, only the lath floor was very simple and made some promblems sometimes but it definetly didn't not affect our stay there. i've been to a lot of hostels before, although i stayed also in good hostels before i would recommend this hostel as my favorite one in paris..