Reviews: pudge0405818689

Wanderers Hostel

Goa, India

Great place! In a fantastic spot between beaches surrounded by good restaurants and a little town. Breakfast needs to be more organised otherwise just take it off the things provided on the website. The kitchen can get quite grotty at times but thats a small thing. Ben the manager is a legend and he is doing all good things. If I go back to Goa I will be returning for sure!

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I stayed here 5 years ago and its a better and much more relaxed hostel now. The man at reception was very helpful, even though my key wouldn't work. The one thing I will put as a minor detail, don't say it's certain drink prices "all day, every day" if the bar doesn't open til 7... All in all, a good stay.

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

Great place and a great experience! Loved the pics and big double kitchen!!

Around The World Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

I don't normally go out of my way for reviews, but in this case I feel the need. Do not stay here. Any place that threatens through signs to kick you out at the drop of a hat is a joke. Been traveling for over a decade and never felt more unwelcome or wanted to get out of a hostel more than here. Not a nice memory at all!!

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Awesome hostel,if you want somewhere to stay where you really are made to feel at home. The staff are fantastic, especially Christian, who couldn't have been more helpful!! The one thing I will say is that although the breakfast is adequate, I fell like this is the one factor stopping "house" being one of the best!!

We ha a great stay at Croparadise! Ivana could not of been more helpful or lovely and gave great advice and was a delight to meet. It is in a fantastic location(couldn't imagine better) You should definitely stay here if staying in Split!!

Family Stanos

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Baldo was a fantastic host,picking us up from the bus stop so we didn't have to wonder aimlessly. He and his little family are great and delightful to be around. There are a couple of housekeeping things that need to be done eg:loose handles etc but all in all we were very happy ;-)

Good hostel in a great spot. Does the job especially for the price

Hello, Thanks for the great rating! Glad to hear your enjoyed your stay here with us! Come back soon! The Bauhaus Team

Hostel Greci

Florence, Italy

Whilst in an accommodating area the hostel itself is not at all a nice place to stay. The bathroom was dirty and in ill-repair. The atmosphere in the hostel was dull and the facilities ....well for the money paid all i can say is"what facilities?" Would rather stay put of town in a decent place than in a well situated place like this.

your arrival time was at 11 during night, you made showers , you gave me your hand to thank me because you liked your room (with free wifi inside), and now ...this review , ah ah ah!!! very correct!chapeau!

Awesome staff!! That first thing. Loses points cause our room was tiny and you could easily bump your head on the overhanging wood pylons. Also,no kitchen? Every hostel should have a kitchen,full stop. But all in all a good experience. Free parking a major bonus.

Fantastic hostel! The lovely girl at reception is a blessing and the massive tv room and kitchen make it a home. Definitely stay here!!

Yes we make it feel like a home as much as possible so much so people get very comfortable :) Glad you enjoyed your stay!