Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

This place was awesome! Staff was great, and the desk was great! You could sign up for extreme sports or buy tickets for train to Jungfrau, etc. The showers were a bit annoying because you have to keep pushing the button every 30 seconds, but its was perfect otherwise. Free breakfast in the morning as well!

The staff here was sooo nice! The girl at the front desk when I checked in asked me what I wanted to see and circled everything on the map for me. She also showed me a great tapas place on the map that was open late and told me about street parties that they had in the Sants district! The place was small and homey, and seemed clean and safe. Their lockers were very secure.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

I enjoyed this hostel until I ended up with bites all over my body!

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

I had no problems with this hostel, and the location in Lincoln park was really nice! It's a cute residential area, although it's not too close to downtown. It's not hard to get downtown though, as the hostel is near bus stops and stops for the brown and red line trains. Security and cleanliness were good. Lockers in rooms were secure although you needed to bring your own lock.