Reviews: lenasuenke202

Riad La Caleche

Marrakech, Morocco

Before booking La Caleche, be aware that they have at least 3 houses and you don't know in which of these you will stay until you arrive there. I want to know that before I book. We stayed in Dar Salama, which was very very nice and close to Djmaa el-Fna. The staff is super awesome and did everything to make our stay as nice as possible. But: internet not working, no locks on the doors or safes in the rooms. The rooms are quite small but beautifully decorated.

• 21st Oct 2013

Riad Sara

Fez, Morocco

One of the best places we ever stayed in. Incredibly beautiful, super nice staff, huge, awesome rooms and very close to everything you want to see. We were sad to leave this place!!

• 18th Oct 2013

Berlin Boutique Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I would definitely recommend this hostel! The rooms are nice and spacious, there's free breakfast and the whole place reminds more of a visit in someone's house then a hostel. The location is great, close to Bergmannstrasse and the city center in easily reachable. Only criticism would be the staff, which is desinterested and does not do more then absolutely neccessary.