Reviews: markospasenovic5017

• markospasenovic5017
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
24th Jun 2013

Very good hostel, at a good price. I have no complaints, everything was in order. Didn't get a chance to try the breakfast, so I can't rate that. Appreciate the friendliness of the staff and good cleanliness of the room and washroom. Personally, I don't like a huge TV screen as the centerpiece of a common room, but that might just be me. I'd definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends.

• markospasenovic5017
  • Canada,
Clown and Bard, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Dec 2008

This is a great hostel, will stay there for sure again if I go to Prague. It's everything that they advertise. Make use of their currency exchange, it doesn't get better than that. The door of our room could be opened by pulling even after it was locked, but together with the outside door and the private lockers I think it was safe enough.