Reviews: whocares

Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

friendly staff, good location, delicious breakfast. however, overly priced and NO wi-fi in the apart rooms!

• 28th Dec 2013

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

• 21st Jul 2013

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Really friendly staff. Very happy to stay there and hope to see you guys again.

• 19th Jul 2013

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

• 27th Mar 2013

Siam Journey Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

safe, friendly, very good location.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

probably the best stay I have experienced in thailand. Aoi is so friendly, helpful and understanding. Made my stay wonderful. Will definitely stay there during my next visit.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

I have experienced a very weird thing during my stay there. There were two people in the reception and somebody called and asked if they have a free place. Then the guy asked the other guy, what should I say. They said no to him/her although there was free place available. I think they did not like the voice of the person. Maybe one should be more sexy or something. Well, this is something unacceptable. Do not go there. Very expensive. Staff might be weird depending on your voice etc...

• 25th Nov 2012

Siam Journey Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

very friendly staff. very good location.

• 25th Nov 2012

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

staff can be very unfriendly to you. watch out.

• 23rd Nov 2012

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

very friendly staff, they accepted me at 3 o clock in the morning. thank you.

• 31st Aug 2012
  • Turkey

This is my 14th time in Berlin. Hostel is located in the perfect place. I did not spend time in the hostel, except for sleeping but I can say that staff was friendly. Toilets and bathrooms were really clean! Excellent! I was staying in a 8dorm mixed, although there were no females! I think this was not good. Breakfast, internet, and linien are not included in the price which was sad. I have stayed in hostels were everything was included and it was cheaper. Still to improve.

very clean, nice hostel.

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

its far like 30 35 minutes of bus drive from the city center, not less for sure. we stayed in 2 bed mixed rooms. some rooms were smelling bad. staff is ok. bathrooms are clean. but you can sleep with lots of mosqiutos and insects if you open the window.

• 12th Sep 2011

Salvador B&B

Rome, Italy

owner is very friendly. location is around vatican. in a nice quiet building. clean.

• 10th Sep 2011

Hostel Vacanza

Rome, Italy

Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

its in the center of town so you can walk everywhere from the hostel. we stayed 4 peopled room so our room was next to street and there were noise all the time we couldnt sleep because of the traffic along the day and the bars in the evening. also one of the bathrooms was very dirty like its not cleaning like months, different types of hairs i saw.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

its like 20 minutes by walking from the airport. thus pisa is a small town, you can walk everywhere from the hostel. workers are very friendly and helpful. rooms are clean. they offer some attractions in the evenings but we couldnt join coz we had only one night. nice hostel you wont regret.

Anjali Inn

Mumbai, India

We have stayed in Anjali Inn at three different times. Staff is extremely helpful in all aspects! Free pick from airport is quite convenient. Place is not 100 percent clean but compared to other places in india, it is like home. Laundry is costly (150Rs.). It is a little bit away from Andheri and the main city centre, however, bus and suburban trains are very cheap and well arranged to reach any destination from Anjali inn. Definitely suggested. You will not be sorry.

• 26th Aug 2011
  • Turkey

very nice place to stay in goa. the staff is extremely helpful (although there was a communication problem due to english). they served us breakfast in the middle of night which we really appreciated! I would suggest you to stay there. It is very easy to reach this place by bus.

• 24th Aug 2011

• 20th Aug 2011

The Explorers Nest

Jaipur, India

Very friendly place, we did not experience anything negative.

• 16th Aug 2011

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

it was a good place. did not have any problems regarding security or other people. it can get noisy but you can use ear plugs to avoid such things. worth visiting for 2 days...

Gate 52 Pisa Rooms

Pisa, Italy

Definitely no party place. we stayed in a 5 people room, and there was not enough AIR in the room in the morning. Host was helpful.

Camping Fusina

Venice, Italy

Venice is reachable by boat (12 Euros/return). The place is quite cool, there is a nice bar where one can enjoy crazy american parties!!!

Cisanello camere

Pisa, Italy

We booked for 6 people and we have stayed in a perfect place. The person who came and helped us to check-in was really friendly. In our case, it was possible to go to pisa by bus (2 times).

Oasis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It was very cold, both rooms and the toilet and the bathroom.