Reviews: matosjones7590

The location, staff and cleaness is fantastic, however the facilites are a shame. That makes this hostel more expensise than the ones in Europe or Japan. Being in a room with other 7 people with no cross ventilation and 2 noyse fans are embarrasing and a shame. That is unhealthy. This hostel needs to have a laundry. the northeast of Brazil is hot and we have to wash and dry the clothe everyday. Please readress your facilities, the price you are charging is more than in others in the world.

Hospedaria Recanto do Porto

Salvador, Brazil

This hostel is quite a paradox: superb location, lovely staff but the facilities are zero AND the information is very missleading the website. When I booked and room with 4 beds I thought that the room would have 4 beds. The truth is that gettting getting there the room had 14 beds that, separated by walls it look a room with 4 BUT, please, we are inteligent: there is only one room with 14 beds ad one bathroom. Window are rusty and broken, the lockers are brokend and unsafe. NOT GOOD AT ALL

Yellow Brick 2 Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Great location and you feel like in a hotel.

Mr Egg Hostel Original Nampo

Busan, South Korea

The hostel is good as long you are inside it. Unfortunatelly there is a problem on the sreet sewer just in front of the hostel. Sure it is not the hostel fault , that is the council problem, but it affects teh overall impression of the hostel as it get a very smelly entrance. Poor hostel. As I said a long oyu are iside it all ok.

A geat location and great staff. I loved the small bedroom with a lovely japanese style decoration. keep it !

Canberra City YHA

Canberra, Australia

The best place to stay in Canberra, juts the best !

Kuldeep Friends Hostel

New Delhi, India

This was the first place I arrived in India . Traveled around, went to Nepal, Bangladesh and when I had to go back India I came to this same hostel again . Why ? the staff is great and helpful, they were my gateway to India and helped me with taxi, travels, advice were to eat so forth. It is a very simple place, if you are not concern about luxury and a busy location this can be a great place in Delhi

Hotel Himalay

Kolkata, India

The hostel is not in a touristic area, but, close enough to the metro station that will help you a lot in Kolkata. There is no WiFi connection but they allow you to use their computer with no charge. The best thing in this hotel was the staff , they help you in everything , very humble people and very assertive to the driver at the time of negotiating the best price of the taxi for you outside the hotel. Price was good and I even got discount at the end I don't know why ! I would be there again

Tropical Daisy

Dhaka, Bangladesh

This place should be called "Dhaka's Paradise", It is a great place to be in Dhaka. Don't forget there is no much urban infrastructure in Bangladesh in to find a place with fantastic hot water , the faster internet I have ever seen, cleanness great lake views it is a bless in Bangladesh. Don't forget this is the embassy areas of Bangladesh so there is more infrastructure here. BUT , for me the big asset of this place was the staff a group of helpful smart people, always friendly.

Khangsar Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

I had a great time at Khangsar. It is more a hotel than a guest house, but for me the biggest highlight is Khangsar staff. They a re a group of boys in their 20s very friendly and smart and always willing to help you. If you like a a light chat during your stay here is the place to be. The water is hot all day, but, sure, it is Nepal so no electricity all the time but the staff has a schedule of when the electricity will be cut and supplied. Great place to be.

The North Face Inn

Pokhara, Nepal

North face Inn is more them a guest house, for me was a home. It is a ideal place if you are looking for peace and quietness. This is really a home and Raju and his family make you feel extremely welcomed. I stayed in one the outside cottages. I called it a little temple. The guest house is around 250 meters from the main road in Pokhara so, it is ideal if you want a silent place to stay. They have a fantastic guide if wanted to do a day hacking. As I said this place is a peaceful home !

Kuldeep Friends Hostel

New Delhi, India

the staff was amazing helping out in my start on India

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Canberra City YHA

Canberra, Australia

Great and civilized place to be !

Ponsonby Backpackers

The Pickled Frog

Hobart, Australia

Berkenhoff Lodge

Taupo, New Zealand

Guys...if you have only one option on the planet...the option is this hostel ! Simple, humble, quite and a such great and reliable stuff. If you are the type of relaxed person this is the place to be !