Reviews: alfonsitoik7547

Hotel Sunrise Inn

Osaka, Japan

It's a hotel: won't find much of a social atmosphere but stuff is polite, the place is quite clean, rooms are big and very confortable. It's a bit far from osaka center but it's right next to a train station and about 20 minutes walking from the JR train station, if u have a JR pass and you don't mind walking (health&money!).

Guest House Yahata

Kyoto, Japan

Yahata family is great! they wait for us even when we couldn't arrive until late in the night. We were there for only one night but they took the time to explain everything about the house and the city and transport and places to visit. Totally recommendable. Room was big, clean bathroom, a bit hard to find, far from the station if you carry a lot of stuff (by walking) but worthy.

Hotel Yanagibashi

Tokyo, Japan

Small rooms, dark and sad. However very clean, well located (close to JR station and metro) and has a free internet PC in the reception. OK if I had to recommend it :).

Ikoi-no-Ie Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Lovely!!! nice stuff, great location, some rooms are small but everything is clean and I would repeat eyes closed. Totally recommendable!!!!

Rowan Park Lodge

Like at home!! Giuglia made us feel like a 5* star hotel: came to pick us to the station, help us with the transportation issues... totally recommendable! :DD thanks, Giuliaaa! ;)

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

2nd time there. Good: its clean, has space, good atmosphere, price is not bad. Bad: sheets obligatory (and expensive), staff a bit short, everything too expensive, internet 2 euro per hour, no alcohol in the place. I think its worthy.

Mosebacke Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

You should advice that there are no windows!

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

good: location, clean (usually), fun, lot of young people, bar... bad: STUFF..... fees, no alcohol in rooms.

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

Nice stuff, well placed, price OK, clean... I'll go again on my way back. Alf, Spain

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Very nice place to stay, everything ok and very comfortable. I'd recommend it!