Reviews: onlyicecream5506

Location: Sweden, Gender: Male,

Scream House

Milan, Italy

The best value for the money. Friendly staff! Clean! Good internet connection.

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

The best value for the money. It is the cheapest you can find in the city

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

Although it is far a way from the city but well served by bus transportation to both direction the city and Venezia. Clean, tidy and nice place to stay in. I recommend it more than many places in Venezia.

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

They charge more than what they offer in hostel world but this hostel is the cheapest I could find. Overall it is good service, clean and WiFi. I recommend it.

Ashton House Hostel

Manchester, England

Close to the night life places, about 5-7 min walking. I recommend it.

Friendly staff, good place to stay and offer breakfast and wifi for very cheap price; it cannot get any better. I would come back for sure.

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I was so satisfied the first time I stayed here so I come back again with out looking for a different hostel. I am diffidently satisfied and I recommend this place.

Hi! It's a great feeling that you have enjoyed staying with us. Thanks for your review and your compliment. See you again. Fernloft KL Team

Rooftop Travellers Lodge

Sydney, Australia

I was so satisfied to stay here so I would come back again with out looking for a different hostel. I recommend this place. If you want to stay for a long period of time this is your place. You will have a pc with internet connection and tv plus you can cook small meal in the room.

Somewhere to Stay

Brisbane, Australia

Warung Coco

Kuta, Indonesia

Urban Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

I like this place, It is 2 meters from the shopping street. I could just sit on the balcony of the restaurant and talk to people walking by. And about 5 min walk to the beach. Not to mention they run a restaurant with tasty Italian and Thai food. The staff are really great. I am glad we became friends with no time not even ice-breaking needed. If I got there again I would stay there for sure.

Win Backpacker Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Simple, tidy and clean. In the middle of Phuket town so transportation is not a problem at all, not even late at night. It is also close to the port, If you want to take the fiery to go around the islands. The staff is really helpful; in addition to that, she can get you good deals to visit places. Worth the money definitely.

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

I like the area and hostel. It is clean and calm. The staff are respectful and helpful. Staying in this hostel is really worth the money.

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

Clean, tidy, helpful staff and close to the metro. I was very satisfied there. I warmly recommend this place.

Langri Guesthouse

Guangzhou, China

If it is your first time in Guangzhou, then it will be a good start to be in this hostel because the staff are really helpful, your questions will be answered and you will be guided in a good way to do what you want to do. I warmly recommend staying here.