Reviews: celtavin7613

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel, the staff was really helpful and friendly. The breakfast was wonderful! Only problem was, that the second day there was no hot water in the shower... as it was outside, in freezing temperatures, that was a bad surprise.

• 5th Oct 2013

Emerald Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

• 20th Sep 2013
  • Hungary

It is a great hostel, right next to the Central station and to the city centre, a perfect point to start daily excursions. The staff was friendly, however usually overwhelmed by the number of people at the reception. Little nuisance was for me, that the free wifi just did not work, neither in the lobby, nor in my room. I can recommend this hostel to everyone!

Centrooms Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

The flat was very nice and spacious, the kitchen and bathroom were fully equipped, and all this in an excellent location. I can only recommend it.

It was one of the best hostels I ever stayed in. I recommend it to everybody.

Hotel Otakar

Prague, Czech Republic

It was a decent room for the price, little bit noisy because of the trams, but except that it was great. We liked the pictures and decorations on the corridor walls. The breakfest was good but basic. The center was 15-20 minutes away by foot.

• 15th Mar 2012
  • Hungary

I only stayed one night, and it was excellent for the purpose. I had some problem with the lights and clima, but after learning the trick with the key, all was good. I liked the 5th floor for the view, and also the elevator for my luggage:-)

YHA London Earls Court

The hostel was fine, the room were clean and the bed was comfortable. Only problem during the night was that closing a door was very noisy, and it waked me up a few times. Apart from this it was a good place with friendly staff.

It was a great place to stay, and the breakfast was marvellous!

I really liked the hostel, it was clean and the staff were helpful. It would be good, to have a night lamp next to every beds.

The Globetrotter Inn Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The tables in the breakfast area were a little bit sticky, but otherwise it is really a good place to stay:-)

Astor Victoria

It's a nice and clean hostel. I missed the free internet and the proper lockers in my room, but otherwise it was really good.