Reviews: fabiotardim6752

Caverne d'Ali Baba

Essaouira, Morocco

Hotspot! We stayed for only one night but we were impressed by the quality of the place and the attention of the staff. It is really good value for money and you will be at the heart of the Medina. Breakfast is a treat!

Dar Kenza

Fez, Morocco

Excellent! I visited Fez with my girlfriend and the stay in Dar Kenza was beyond my expectations. Najid and his family are really kind and made us feel at home. They have excellent recommendations of places to go and the place itself is a delight. It is absolutely gorgeous and impeccable. Note that there´s another Dar of similar name, but Dar Kenza is the one near the Hotel Batha.

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Sheilas is certainly one of the best places to stay in Cork. Very good value for money, location is perfect, hostel is very clean and tidy, and the facilities are fantastic. All that would be perfect but then the staff is just the cherry on top of the cake. I couldn't have asked for anything better than that. Will certainly recommend it to friends!!!

• 5th Jan 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Bear Hostels on Zubovskiy

Moscow, Russia

Very good location, staff so helpful and overall a good bunch of travellers coming and going - not to mention good value for money. Facilities are decent, really a traveller's den. If in Moscow again I wouldn't think twice and head straight to these guys.

Backpacker Friends Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Very good location, super clean and comfy place. Mr Kim is a gem and truly helpful guy. Hostel is located in a very good area - from a travelers perspective, either for sightseeing, food or bars. 100% recommended!

Hi, How about your trip of Vladivostok. ^^ Thanks for your stay in Our house ^^ Have good day in korea and enjoy your trip! God bless you!!

Nirvana Hostel

New Delhi, India

Rooms are spacious and the place itself is quite good but location doesnt help much and breakfast/dinner are not very impressive. I found it a tad expensive for what its offered. Friendly staff and free internet/wi-fi helps a bit

Emre Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

Had a blast in Capadoccia thanks to these guys. They were very helpful and kind. If I ever step back in Goreme I certainly will stay in Emre´s Cave.

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Perfect location, facilities are fantastic and staff is top notch. I highly recommend it if one is going to Pamukkale thats the place to stay. 10 out of 10.

Why Not? Chillout Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

My place in Kiev! Definitely staying with these folks when I come back. Good character, fun and location is pretty good.

Hostel Roxelana

Lviv, Ukraine

Journeys Arsenal Hostel

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Perfect location, staff is friendly and helpful and the bar downstairs is good fun. Lack of atmosphere though but it doesn't really matter, in such a central location surrounded by pubs/discos the last thing you want is to hang out in the hostel.

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I truly recommend this one. Good value for money, located in the heart of town and the staff couldn't be more friendly. It's gonna be my place in Edimburgh whenever I go back.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Nefertiti Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

These guys are good, very professional! They treated me really well and I had such a good tiime (what sometimes is hard when you talk about mid-budget hotels in Egypt). I truly recommend it and would stay with them again.

Eurostudent home

Florence, Italy

Perfect place to stay in Florence. Good facilities, great atmosphere and very well-located. Plus Franco is a star! I had the time of my life.