Location Ireland, Age 31

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
The Babushka Grand Hostel, Odessa, Ukraine
6.6
24th Sep 2013

We had a nice stay overall in the hostel but found that the person that checked us in was very monosyllabic and not very forthcoming with information. He didn't point out where different things could be found in the hostel (it's nice to be given a quick tour when you check in) and wasn't very friendly.

• Ireland,
3.3
9th Dec 2009

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. I was going to Paris last minute so stayed in a hostel for the first night and moved to this hotel afterwards for three nights. The room was filthy, I was nauseus from the smell of urine, sweat and cigarettes. I really would recommend that this place be avoided at all costs.

• Ireland,
6th Dec 2009

This is an excellent hostel, so good, in fact, that I came back a second time. I\\\'ve stayed in a few 2 and 3 star hotels in Paris and they ahve been absolutely horrible in comparison (filthy, smelly). Le Montcair is really clean and well organisedand te staff are very frindly ad helpful. I would really recommend staying here!