Reviews: justjosh474822

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 31

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2013

A great place to stay , all of the staff was very helpful and went above and beyond when it came to helping me out in Yangshou . The only thing that I didn't like about this place is that the directions were not very clear , the actual hostel is on the 3rd floor of a shopping center . Also some of the staff didn't really seem to give great advice about what to see in Yangshou while others were very knowledgeable . This place was a great vaule for the money , pretty much brand new .

Hi, we are happy that you give us very good advice. We will try hard to do better in directions, and give more great advice to the guests, we hope that all the people can have a good time in yangshuo. wish you have a good trip in china, and take care!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2013

A great place to stay in the city and most of the staff were very helpful , If I am ever in the city again I will stay there for sure .

We're so happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. Hope to see you again .

4th Jun 2012

I liked this place a lot , more so since I was on my own . It's not as noisy as evreyone claims.

HI Washington DC, Washington DC, USA
7.7
21st Feb 2010

Not a bad place to stat in D.C , I have never tried any Hostels in the U.S before this one. Nothing too fancy , it was easy to find and evreyone was freindly .

Josh: Welcome to hostelling int the US! Glad you had a nice stay and that you were warmly welcomed. ~ Mark Schneider, General Manager HI-DC

Liverpool International Inn, Liverpool, England
5th Jul 2009

Not in a great part of Liverpool but otherwise a great place to crash for a night or too.

Leo Hostel, Beijing, China
8.0
1st May 2009

A great cheap place to stay in heart of Beijing .

Harbour Guest House, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.7
3rd Apr 2009

It\'s in Chung King and it\'s Hong Kong ...need I say more?

Red Lantern House, Beijing, China
9.0
31st Dec 2008

I stayed with my girlfriend at the hostel for two days . One of my best Beijing experiences , the hostel is in one of the few serviving tradational streets in the city . A few great places to eat nextdoor.