Reviews: serefisler682

Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Bamboo Beach

Nadi, Fiji

Bamboo Beach was awesome, I met some great people!!! The staff were extremely helpful - Sugar and Ben especially. The hostel has a pool, bar, kava parties, flame shows, and even organises tours and trips for anyone! I read some of the other comments here, and yes, perhaps they don't have an ATM, and perhaps the internet could be better, and perhaps the restaurant could be faster - but this is a pretty cheap hostel on the beach; not a hotel. And for a hostel, I'd say it's absolutely fantastic.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Out of all the types of lockers there could be, this hostel has oil barrels. So when a guest has to leave earlier than everyone else, the whole room wakes up to the 'lockers' opening - they are very loud. Aside from that tiny thing, the hostel is incredibly well located and the staff are super!

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel was pretty basic. It's a bit difficult to find and staff are extremely helpful but overall nothing spectacular should be expected. It's cheap, it's basic - simple.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Room had a shower and bath which was good. This is definitely a backpackers hostel: people chat about travels and make plans. It is close to so many shops and cafes. And they even serve food!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

This was a top-quality hostel at an excellent location with excellent staff. Run by mother and son, the place is very home-like and cosy. The fireplace is a delight to sit next to during cold Chefchaouen days. I had an excellent stay there and got excellent tour advice from the hostel. They even arranged for a tour with Abdul - the neighbour and a wonderful English-speaking guide. Definitely one of the best places I've stayed. Oh and it has a great terrace!

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

The rooms are HUGE and so nicely decorated! I couldn't believe the value for money. There is great breakfast and a wonderful terrace. The staff were incredibly helpful, making recommendations on a map and organising taxis and tours. They even negotiate the taxi price so travellers don't get ripped off (massively helpful in Tangier). The place was very clean - will definitely stay again.

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

This is a typical Moroccan hotel, but that's exactly why I liked it. Apart from the fact that staff were incredibly helpful and kind (the chef and receptionist especially are an awesome people to chat to at night), it was basic, clean, centrally located and cheap. The place was very close to Casa Port train station, inside the medina close to cafes and at walking distance to the city centre. I liked how basic it was, and truly felt like in Casablanca - not in fake luxury. Great place!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It is actually a really good hostel with a great pub and superb layout. It was extremely clean and just about everything was highly reliable. My only two concerns were: housekeeping that comes extremely early in the morning (but hey, they have housekeeping everyday!!) and the guy delivering groceries to the Louisiana Restaurant downstairs yelling that he will come to our room to beat us up after he thought a carton that landed on his car came from us (because our window was open)

Durrell Wildlife Hostel

Jersey, England

It was an incredibly pleasant stay! The hostel was very clean and comfortable. The kitchen, the common room, the garden - they were all very nice. I was the only person at the hostel at the time so it was quiet but that's not a problem for me. Management wasn't there when I checked in, so an envelope with very clear instructions were left. They were clearly very organised. The hostel is a bit outside of the main parish, but regular buses run everyday.

Mr. Martin's Cozy Place

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Having read the bad reviews, I was a bit worried booking here - but I'm so glad I did!! The staff were so much fun, spoke perfect English, really helpful and excellent. There was nighttime security and even at 2:00 AM I was let in the hostel. There are plenty of taxis outside the hostel and the city centre is close. The bed was very comfortable, and the whole place was very clean. By Ethiopian and international standards - this is the place to be!

City Backpackers Singapore

Singapore, Singapore

There was only one toilet on the floor I was staying. In the room, there were no windows - that doesn't immediately come across as a huge issue, but having no sunlight, even when it's morning is really weird. But definitely very cheap and being in a great location means things are easily accessible.

Nomads Melbourne

Melbourne, Australia

One toilet was a disaster on our floor but others were perfectly fine. I can see why the room would definitely need an air conditioner in summer as it was pretty hot on a cool day. The bed was very squeaky. But apart from all that, nice clean hostel with good value for money. I will be back.

Dear Seref, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We take our reviews very seriously and try to improve our service by them. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Nomads Melbourne backpackers hostel and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Melbourne. Have a safe trip and a great day. Cheers, The Nomads Melbourne Team

The Maze Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

This is a hostel for alcoholics. Every morning the common areas are littered with crisps, empty bottles and reeks of alcohol. On the street itself one is constantly harassed by drunk people leaving the bars close by. But for what it's worth, at Sydney levels the place is worth the price.

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

The hostel is a great hostel with many people staying but the rooms are very very small. It was difficult for 4 people to have their backpacks in the room, and therefore difficult for me to leave without waking anyone up at 4 AM. The hostel is definitely very popular and I would stay there again.

Lanta House

Koh Lanta, Thailand

The internet and computers shut down at 22:30 at night and the manager would not tell us why. He also can't turn them back on before 7:30 in the morning. Rooms are single rooms and are very basic. It is very close to the beach. It is pretty cheap, you get what you pay for though. Staff were helpful and really cool.

Hi Seref, Actually it's true that our computer shutdown automatically as said on the two signs on the table FREE Internet computer will automatically shutdown 10:30PM and starts at 7:30AM sorry but we can't give a 24 hours service for Lobby Internet but our WI-FI access are open 24/7 FREE unlimited. Best Regards O LANTA HOUSE MANAGER

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

The hostel is a simple, but very well designed one. The bar on the roof can be a bit loud and the prices are expensive but the hostel itself is very clean and accessible. It doesn't have much of a place for travelers to mingle but very nice stay.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

The hostel was located at a nice spot close to Patong Beach. It was clean. It is a very art-supporting hostel so there is plenty of original music being played in the bar. The bar is also cheap compared to Phuket.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Out of all my travels, this will truly stand out as the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at. It has great traveller and nomad character. Everyone there were travellers, not irresponsible tourists. Most importantly: the staff were GREAT. They were very friendly and super helpful. I was very sad to leave NapPark and thought about extending my stay in Bangkok just to stay at that hostel. I will miss it very very very much.

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel but bit far from the city.