Reviews: huest2tiger4765

3Dogs Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Loved it. Had a good time, met awesome people. the staff was awesome. it was awesome.

Moa Backpackers - Campeche

Florianopolis, Brazil

I loved it. Had a blast. I will deffinatly stay there again soon! Staff was the best! Their advise saved me a lot of money because they showed me how to get around town cheaper. location is perfect for me. you can walk anywhere you want to go and there is a good taco stand really close 9 pesos a taco. keep an eye on the hot sauce though.

Pax Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Staff was really awesome especially the guy with the beard and a spanish accent and the guy with the dreds but the bugs in the room wer a big problem for me since i stayed 4 nights. ill still be itching days later!

Mayan Hostel 1

Cancun, Mexico

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Maybe the best hostel ever created. arrived at 12 as scheduled and had to wait an hour and a half for the room to be ready tho. but other than that. it could very well be the best hostel in the world. cool projector too!

The Green Backpackers

Mitzpe Ramon, Israel

loved it! staff is the best. ill deff come back. location perfect and never been at a cleaner hostel. wouldnt change it for the world

Albergue Studio Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

totally loved it! kinda outa the way tho. staff was the best! nice piece of bread and butter for breakfast :)