Reviews: huest2tiger4765

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

Staff saved my life on my trip to athens! I needed my boarding pass printed and had already checked out and it was 5am and the guy printed my boarding pass for me! I was so grateful!! I stayed here 3 years ago and stayed again just now. I'll probably stay again because of the location and staff.

Really liked it there, I will stay again for sure!

Seven Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Fantastic location. Id sleep on a bed of nails to be that close to the center. Its maybe a little more dirty than ur average hostel but not by much and it wasnt enough to bother me a bit. Staff was also really nice. I'd stay there again. In fact I tried by they were fully booked.

Freddie next to Mercury

Bratislava, Slovakia

Loved it there. Really felt relaxed and at home. Nice kitchen and social area. Also social area in the dorm. It was great! 10am is a really early check out though. They also have the best set of dishes I've ever seen at a hostel.

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

In order to extend my stay I had to check out and check in again. Its a good location, right by the dancing buildings. If you get the top bunk its really bad for your back because the bed sinks except for the bar down the middle. Also would be nice if there was a kitchen that we could use

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Locations was great. really close to checkpoint charlie and alexanderplatz. I would stay there again. floor in shower room was soaking wet though. freezer could use a good defrosting. staff was really nice

Loved it there. Dorm room 12 is so nice and quite. no street noise, you could really get a good nights sleep. Id stay again for sure

Retro Hostel

Poznan, Poland

Great location, really nice facilities! good vibe! loved it!

Tatamka Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Really nice hostel. I liked it there! seems that the room is a different price every night. I would stay there agin

Urban City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Really nice place and staff was very nice

Southend Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

Great hostel. really relaxed and really nice people. i'll stay again for sure.

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

Hamburg, Germany

Very nice. I like that the towel is free and soap. I would stay again for sure

Backpackers Göteborg

Gothenburg, Sweden

Really enjoyed it there. i would stay again. the door is really loud when it closes in the dorm, but there is a sign on the door saying to shut it quietly.

Thank you for leaving a review. Nice to hear that enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that other guests slammed the door to your dorm. Hope to see you soon! Kind Regards Backpackers Göteborg

3Dogs Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Loved it. Had a good time, met awesome people. the staff was awesome. it was awesome.

Moa Backpackers - Campeche

Florianopolis, Brazil

I loved it. Had a blast. I will deffinatly stay there again soon! Staff was the best! Their advise saved me a lot of money because they showed me how to get around town cheaper. location is perfect for me. you can walk anywhere you want to go and there is a good taco stand really close 9 pesos a taco. keep an eye on the hot sauce though.

Pax Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Staff was really awesome especially the guy with the beard and a spanish accent and the guy with the dreds but the bugs in the room wer a big problem for me since i stayed 4 nights. ill still be itching days later!

Mayan Hostel 1

Cancun, Mexico

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Maybe the best hostel ever created. arrived at 12 as scheduled and had to wait an hour and a half for the room to be ready tho. but other than that. it could very well be the best hostel in the world. cool projector too!

The Green Backpackers

Mitzpe Ramon, Israel

loved it! staff is the best. ill deff come back. location perfect and never been at a cleaner hostel. wouldnt change it for the world

Albergue Studio Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

totally loved it! kinda outa the way tho. staff was the best! nice piece of bread and butter for breakfast :)