Reviews: joaotsetsemoita7632

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Good hostel in a very good location. Amazing kitchen and atmosphere was pretty good. Confy enough beds. I didn't like that fact you had to pay for lockers, this should be free like it is all hostels I've ever been. I also didn't like the fact you had to pay to use their computers with internet (although wireless access is free). There's also 7 or 8 free parking spaces just in front of the hostel. Overall I recommend this hostel as I would stay here again.

• 27th Jun 2014

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

This hostel is fantastic. It's really well located, staff was amazing. The beds were confy and the showers were hot and with decent pressure. All clean. They have a nice bar downstairs with games and even free iPads to rent. A large area with some sort of beds where people just hang out. Outside the main door they have small tables with puffs and pillows on the floor where people would gather drinking and socializing. If I ever go back to Copenhagen I'll definitely stay here. Highly recommended.

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is a good hostel, staff is alright and helpful enough. The rooms are very spacious and clean. They have many tours available at the reception and several hang out places in the 2 floors and outside. Internet is available almost everywhere and the location is great. Atmosphere was cool and I meet nice people there. Breakfast is also very decent for hostel standards. I've stayed in better hostels in Buenos Aires but I would have no problem in staying here again.

• 13th Feb 2014

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I only stayed one night at this hostel and the first felling I got was "This place definitely needs a huge renovation" The staff was alright but not amazing as normally they are in the hostels I happen to stay. Another thing they should do is advertise the fact they have a cat indoors. This is very common allergen for many many people and I was unable to hang out in some of the common areas. I don't think they should get rid of the cat, just let people know they have one before they book.

• 10th Feb 2014

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

The best of this hostel was definitely the staff. They are unbelievably nice and helpful and made our stay in way better. The rooms are really good, confy beds and 2 lobbies (downstairs and upstairs) where people can gather and meet other fellow travelers. Breakfast was really nice as well. It's only a short 10 minute walk from the main street in El Calafate but its worth it so you can meet their staff and have a laugh with them. They'll go an extra mile to help you with whatever you might need.

• 6th Feb 2014

Antarctica Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

This is definitely the place to be in Ushuaia. Gabriel and all the staff were really nice and helpful. Location couldn't be better. Very close to a supermarket and the main street. The staff have a lot of knowledge of what you can do in Ushuaia, tours and etc and will help you book everything. The kitchen was great with all the appliances one might need and the atmosphere was the best I experienced in Argentina. If I ever go back to Ushuaia I'll definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Eco Pampa Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel is fantastic. Location is great, in the heart of Palermo close to all the pubs, bars and clubs but at the same time in a quiet street. Staff was really helpful and the atmosphere was great. A big bonus was that wireless was available almost everywhere in the hostel. They have a cosy rooftop and travelers would gather there playing the guitar (which they have available at the reception) drinking and singing. If I ever go back to Buenos Aires I'll definitely try to stay here again.

• 31st Jan 2014

Dun Aoibhinn House

Galway, Ireland

Great place, very good value for money. Very close to Galway city centre, it only took us like 5 minutes walking to be in the city centre. The full irish breakfast was included and it was really good, also available all tea, coffee, juice, cookies all day. The owner and staff were really nice and helpfull. I will definitely stay there again next time I visit Galway.

• 12th Apr 2013

Bergen YMCA Hostel

Bergen, Norway

The kitchen should have a notice saying the hob only works if the timer is on. For 2 days in a row I saw at least 4 different groups of people trying to cook with no success because the hob didn't get warm enough. And please do something about the internet. There was several people on business which could not do their work. Even in the lounge room and the reception area the coverage was terrible and the internet was extremely slow. I think this is unacceptable as well as charge to use theirs.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Great location & very nice staff however the rooms are quite bad. The bed is one of the worst I have ever had. Super hard with a very thin mattress & a wood plank underneath. The curtains were small to the window size, so no darkness in the room. Some hotel staff entered the room at 10.30am shouting at some fella that should have checked out, having a completely disregard for the other guests on the others beds that were sleeping. I paid for ensuite room but it was only shower, toiled was shared

One of the best hostels I have ever been. The room was great, modern, clean and secure. Staff was very helpful and nice. Very confi beds. Location is quite nice as well, very close to the subway that just can take you to anywhere in the city. Breakfast isn't amazing but is good enough for €3 something. I just didn't like that fact that we had to make our own beds. No problem is taking the linen sheets down after checkout, but having to make my own bed was way to much.

7x24 Central Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Amazing hostel, couldn't be better located. Staff very nice and helpfull. All doors with security codes, free internet, well decorated. Very very nice. if I go back to Budapest I will definetly be on this hostel. 100% recommended. Best hostel ever.