Reviews: laurakok7581

#worsthostelever

• 29th Mar 2014

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

I can defenitely agree with everyone else, this hostel is just great! and this for such a good price. My food downstairs at the bar was even more expensive than my bed.. but therefore I accidently had a free breakfast ;) sorrrryyyy didn't know that it was only for groups LOL I really loved that every bed had two power sockets. If you want a little hint how to improve the facilities even more: may put more towel hangers in the showers. and fix the hair dryer on the second floor. Thanks!

• 24th Mar 2014

MEININGER London Hyde Park

This hostel has a brilliant location, in walking distance to the hyde park and close to the center. I stayed 3 nights in a 12 bed mixed dorm and it was clean and nice, so nothing to complain about. I would defenitely recommend it.

• 1st Jan 2014

Thank you for such a lovely comment! We are very happy with our location as well:) Please don't hesitate to visit any other Meininger in Europe, see you soon! Warm regards Meininger London

After staying in several hostels in London, I can conclude that this is a really nice one!! Very pretty decorated and they even had a christmas tree. The location is ok, not the nicest area of London, but has a good connection to the center of London. Would recommend this hostel!

• 29th Dec 2013

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

I stayed two nights in a girls dorm. The room was nice and not too crowded. Due to the location of the hostel, I finally got to know the huge Westfield shopping mall at Sheperd´s Bush, were shopping is much more convenient as on the crowded Oxford street :) I would definitely recommend the hostel. The only annoying thing was that breakfast is only served until 9am and the old men at the bar..

• 27th Dec 2013

You get what you pay. Including very friendly stuff :)

• 16th Dec 2013

Escudellers House

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel has a perfect location as it is located in walking distance to the beach, the night clubs and 30 meters from La Ramblas. my friend and me stayed there for a weekend and we liked the big living room and the kitchen we could use. The owner is very friendly and helpful. I would defenitely stay there again!

• 1st Feb 2013