Location Italy, Gender Female, Age 48

Hostel Beauty, Rome, Italy
5th Mar 2016

very cozy place: very friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms and well organized like the common areas. Special thanks to the receptionist Lilly and her so to do that makes you feel at home!

Central Hostel, London, England
6.0
23rd Jul 2013

After I've stayed more than 3 weeks(2nd and 3rd paid 100 pounds/week cash directly to reception) they extorted me 15pounds extra (while I had to pay, without any previous advice) becouse "I booked on line while staying there": this condition is no mentioned anywhere (in Hostelworld site): at the reception, they shown me, after I complained a notice, between other 10, in which is written that "it's not allowed", but they didn't tell me anything 10 days before, when I told them about the booking.

Hostel Mido, Milan, Italy
18th Jul 2012

Large apartment with 3 bathrooms and kitchen with balcony 20 minutes walk from the Duomo. The cleaner is a "maniac"! (Very Clean!) Family atmosphere: staff very welcoming.