Reviews: SorinB

Location: Denmark, Gender: Male, Age: 32

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Probably my new favorite in Berlin. It's in a large building with an impressive facade, and entering through the large doors and seeing the large lobby, one could wonder if that's the right place. I was staying in a large 6 beds rooms, with a spacious own bathroom. Swimming pool and a sauna - wow. But the thing that convinced me to go again is the staff members I met, friendly, cheerful and helpful. These people are the highest value, their smiles do not seem to come from customer care training.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostels I tried in my life. Even though I prefer smaller hostels, I chose this enourmous one because of the reviews I saw, and I didn't regret the decision. Everything is specious: lobby, rooms, bathrooms, storage room, bar, etc. In the very decent kind of way. The staff is very friendly and able to provide a lot of advice. They put a huge stress on cleaning, and I am sure this is something most of us enjoy. Free bed linen and wifi. I didn't try to breakfast. The bar on the 7th f

• 26th Jan 2014

Bodo Hostel

Bodo, Norway

The hostel is well located, in an adjacent building to the train station, and near the bus station. The room I was sleeping in was large, providing enough space, and with its own bathroom. It was a 8 beds bedroom, bunk beds. The door of my room was tricky, sometimes you could open it without the card, which put the security in doubt. There is a large living room and one can also cook.

Hotel Studio

Bordeaux, France

The hotel is conveniently located, close to tram station and the last station of the airport bus, and in the centre. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We booked a double room. The hotel itself is quite old and basic, but for our needs was just ok. The shower cabin looks like a good improvisation for its use, and the bathroom was partly separated from the room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. It is one of the cheapest places in Bordeaux, and it was a fair price/quality.

A1 Hostel Bratislava

Bratislava, Slovakia

I took a single in this hostel. The staff welcome me with diverse suggestions of where I could spend my free time. Going to the room I discovered that the hostel is made of apartments, with rooms. Therefore the shower and the toilet are shared between the people in one apartment. I heard that there is a common kitchen in one of the flats, but didn't get to see it. The atmosphere is lacking some social setting for people to meet. Since the place was clean, it's good value for money.

LakeFront Backpackers Lodge

Lake Tekapo, New Zealand

Great view from the common room towards the lake, large common space and a good looking hostel. Very relaxed atmosphere. I missed just a few things, like coffee, tea, oil, and any other common ingredients for kitchen. But i would go back anytime.

• 20th Jan 2013

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Quite a big hostel, but i missed some personality. Though there are some parties in the bar connected to the hostel, which might make sleeping quite difficult. Clean rooms, clean bathrooms. Good location, accross thr street from i-site.

The location is perfect, very close to the West lake. The staff was friendly but their English was very basic. Great food, really tasty. I shared a double room, and it was clean, with shower and toilet. The air conditioning was working. The common space was ok, a few sofas, tables, chairs. Good value for money. For an unknown reason, the taxi drivers didn't want to take us to the address of the hostel, or some wanted to charge us 80 RMB.

• 14th Aug 2012
  • Denmark

we are looking forward to seeing you again, best wishes