Reviews: kendralwebster7430

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Bathroom waste bins need to be emptied much more frequently. One girl at reception was great. Other who never wore uniform was rude. Not very friendly. Hard to sleep as bar was loud right near my room.

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very clean, great location. Jen was so helpful and nice with everything. Gave some great recommendations for what to see and do besides the traditional items. The hostel was much quieter than I was anticipating. I prefer bigger hostels, but if you like a quieter vibe, this is a great place to stay.

Santorini, Greece

Loved this place. Great breakfast, great staff. Very clean. Nice security boxes.

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

The staff was a bit rude. Didn't really talk to you at all. Signs were posted saying not to ask questions. Out of toilet paper frequently. Besides that though, I had an amazing time. The pool makes the place worth it.

Carpe Noctem Original

Budapest, Hungary

Best. Hostel. Ever. Hands down. Even if Budapest sucked(which it didn't) I would go back to hang out because the people there were just amazing. Totally check out CineTrip if you are so lucky to go when it is going on.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The character was not amazing, but the location and cleanliness was superb. A few of the staff members were a bit grumpy but the head guy was very helpful. I had two showers (one hot and one not so much). I liked the fact that there were outlets near each bed and they were very accomodating with my changes in bookings. It also appeared very clean. I would come back.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Def. a great place to stay. A ton of character and excellent staff.