Reviews: guerinjohann721771

Alis Otel

Fethiye, Turkey

Alis hostel doesn t exist anymore... I printed the map and went there but there is nothing... And i turned around the streets and asked to the neighbours but there is not hostel at this adress. So i booked for nothing, lost money and time in fethiye to find an other place to stay... I am so disappointed because it is the first time it happened to me with you internet site... How can you give me my money back for the reservation?

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

I just slept there one night but it s a nice place to stay with air conditioned rooms. Close to the sea it s about 500 meters to a private beach which costs 10 liras a day seven liras with the hostel reduction. The public beqches are far away about 30 minutes walking.The hostel s restaurant is cheap and the breakfast included really great. A litlle bit difficult to find when you arrived from the bus station. And a taxi costs 30 liras to go back from the hostel to the bus station.

A very nice place to stay with a friendly staff who knows how to advice you about all the trips to do on the valley. Breakfast included is good and you will enjoy to stay in the swimming pool after walking all the day... After checking out i let my luggage at the hostel to visit caves and far valleys. When i came back i took a shower. i was really surprised when a guy asked me to pay five liras... The first time it happenned to me this summer in 20 hostels but the boss was absent so...