Reviews: dennda

Location: Romania, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Astor Victoria

None of the staff I interacted with spoke good english and getting answers from them was very difficult. The heater was cold in the room and the breakfast was very bad - no bread, no butter, just some cereals and some diluted juice (and this was at 8:30 am, not at the end of breakfast time). I always stay at this hostel when i go to London and this time was my first not great experience.

• 17th Dec 2013

Astor Victoria

It was my forth time here and I see improvements every time. Free Wi-Fi was a nice surprise. I will come back for sure when I'll return to London

• 26th Jan 2013
  • Romania

Thanks for your kind words! We're always improving the hostel. We've just updated the wifi too, so now guests have access to a faster wifi! We look forward to you coming to visit us again in the future!

It was my third time here and as I said before, I will come back. It's in a central area, it's clean, the staff is very nice and helpful and the rooms are very big and spacious.

• 24th Feb 2012

Surprise Backpackers

I stayed here for one night and it was ok. The location is good, close to Victoria station and the staff is very nice and helpfull. What I didn't liked was the bed. The matress was kind of unconfortable and when I or someone else moved all the bed moved (3 levels bunk bed).

• 28th Oct 2011

Astor Victoria

My third time here and that sais it all. Still great stuff, great location, clean and nice. I'll stay there again when I'll be back in London.

• 25th Oct 2011

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

The staff was nice and helpful and the hostel was clean but I recommend you go directly and don't do a reservation because I was charget 7 dolars for a dorm room while everyone else payed 5. For 8 you get your own room ! Also, at check-out they tried to charge me double the price of my stay there. Be sure to check the times they tell you a few times because I was supposed to be picked up for a course at 8:30 and they told me 7 am. Also, when I left, instead on 7 they told me 6 !

• 9th Oct 2011

Yangshuo 11 Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Amazing hostel, the best I've been to so far ! The staff is really, really nice and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean, the view from the top is so beautiful and in the common area you meet lots of people. You can rent bikes, go in tours, watch movies if the weather is bad, or just relax on the roof. The lockers and the washing machine are free ! Definetly I would recommend this hostel to anyone !

• 28th Sep 2011

Kowloon Budget Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I got upgraded for free to a double room. The lady from the reception was very nice. The room was small but clean, with a tv and and a small desk inside. The bathroom was on the hallway but still clean. What I didn't liked was the bed, which was very, very hard and I could barely sleep on it during the night. It didn't had a matress on, just some sort of very hard material that gave me back pain.

• 25th Sep 2011

Paris Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location was very good and the stuff was nice and helpful. The room was very, very small and always with a wet floor because of the bathrooms inside the room. The shower was very strange, above the toilet and there was no place to hang your clothers in order not to get them wet.

• 23rd Sep 2011
  • Romania

It's a hotel, not a hostel but it's very nice, big and 2 minutes away from the metro station and the Qianmen street. The stuff is very nice and helpful, the room was very big with a cool view over the city at night. We were at the 5th floor so the panorama was very nice. The standars were of a big hotel so expect for the best !

• 19th Sep 2011
  • Romania

Thank you very much for stay at our hostel, wish you a good time in China, see you next time.

We had a great Christmas at Alessandro Downtown hostel ! The room was very big, the staff was very friendly and the people we met there were very nice. This was my second time here and I would definetly stay here again when I'll come back to Rome !

I stayed only for 2 nights and I liked it here. The only problem was the "air machine" from the room that was very noisy during the night. But in rest the bathrooms were clean most of the time, the stuff was very friendly, the free pasta was a very nice surprise and the location was very good, especially because I had to leave at 6 am to catch the train for the airport. Just 2 minutes walk from the train station and 15-20 to the Colosseum.

Mar-Mar

Cinque Terre, Italy

I had a great time in Riomaggiore, at Mar-Mar hostel. The room was huge with a wonderful balcony with an amazing view, the people were great and everything was clean.

Yo-Ho-Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

It was the best hostel I have ever been to ! The location was great, the staff very friendly and helpful (especially Dimitri) and I had a great time there ! I recommend this hostel to everyone ! It has personality (and 2 permanent guests: a lizard and a very interesting fish), it's very clean and I don't think you'll find something better in Varna... or in Europe ! :)

Astor Victoria

It was my second time here and I liked it. The room was big and clean, the toilet and shower the same. The location is amazing, with a bus station almost in front of the hostel that goes to the center, with lots of supermarkets and pubs in the area. I'd stay here again when i'll come to London again.

• 14th Jun 2010

Antico Capon

Venice, Italy

It was perfect ! I would come back again for sure ! The room was very clean and quiet and the location is right in the middle of Venice. Special thanks to the owner, who is very friendly and nice !

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was very nice and the welcoming. It's very close to the train station and also to the main shopping street of Vienna. The only thing I didn't liked was the heating. Outside it was very cold and the heating level was not that high in the room or at the showers.

Dear Oana, thank you for your comment and we glad that you liked our Hostel :). I hope that you will visit us again. Un An Nou Fericit! Warm regards to Romania, Alexandra

Atrium Hostel

Catania, Italy

The hostel is in a great area, in the central part of the old city. The bus from the airport left us at 5 minutes fro the hostel and also, the train station is at 20 minutes by walk. Breakfast was ok and the place where we had to go for it it\'s very easy to find with the map. They mixed up our booking, but instead of getting a 4 beds room we got 2 doubles for the same price. The only thing bad was the loud music from a club in the other building and the noise from the restaurant downstairs.

Hostel Rubicon

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is more like a hotel. The rooms are huge with bathrooms and kitchen inside. It is right in the center of Prague, at a 5 minute walk from the famous clock. I had a great time here and if I will return to Prague I will choose this hostel again.

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, at 10 minutes from the center and 15 from the mail train station. The rooms are really big, the bathrooms the same and there is a really nice terrace outside where you can meet other people and also eat your own food. The only bad thing is that the showers didn't had lockers so it might happen that someone gets in while you are showering. The stuff is really friendly and helpful. I had a really nice stay here and met very interesting people !

I enjoyed a lot my stay in this hostel. It was right in the center of Stockholm and you could reach by foot in a really nice walk all the main attractions of Stockholm. My only problem at this hostel was the security... I had my food in the fridge, labeled, and in the next morning I discovered that someone had eaten it !!! Since then I didn't had courage to leave anything in the fridge ! But on the other hand, the stuff is very friendly and helpful, there is free internet and free coffee.

Rygerfjord Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel, near Stockholm\'s city center. I stayed only for one night here but I enjoyed my stay a lot ! The hostel is on a boat, which makes it really interesting ! All the rooms have code lockers, the bathrooms are very clean and the stuff is really nice.

Dorm.No

Bergen, Norway

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The beds were very, very soft and fluffy, it was a pleasure to sleep after a long day hiking or sightseeing around Bergen. The kitchen was small so you could meet there a lot of interesting people to talk with. The hostel and the bathrooms were very clean and the location was perfect - 5 minutes from the train station and another 5 from Bryggen. The staff was also very nice. I would reccomend this hostel to anyone !

Our Place Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It was a very nice hostel to stay in but the bathroom was very dirty - it was water everywhere and the floor was dirty. The staff was very kind and gave us all the information we needed. It's in a very good location if you need to take the train early next morning because it's situated at 1 minute from Keleti. I will come again here when I will be in Budapest again.

Mona Lisa Hostel

Rome, Italy

I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It is very close to the Colosseum (about 10 minutes). It is practically in the center of the town, in a very safe area. Everything was good, the beds were ok and the stuff was very friendly. We stayed in the 10 beds room. It's true that there is a noise from the water heater, but it can be turned off from a button. The only problem we had was with the key. Sometimes it didn't worked.