Reviews: maya_woldmo4073

Kerkyra Rooms

Corfu, Greece

Friendly family-hostel. They do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible, but they manage to do so without you feeling your privacy being compromised. Daily cleaning of the rooms, nice standard! The location is perfect! 5min walk to the tourist-strip in Benitses with loads of taverns and restaurants. The beach is 2 - 5min walk, loads of sunbeds - usually owned by the different taverns. We will stay with SJ and her family the next time we travel to Benitses, no doubt about it!

HI - New York City

New York, USA

New River Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

The staff did not speak any English. I had changed my bookings through hostelworld 2months before arrival, they did not understand this- so I ended up paying much more than expected. The room was not in the same house as told on hostelworld, so no reception, no kitchen and one muldy and dirty bathroom. Only good thing - location.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

The showers does not work, there's two of them on each floor and if someone starts to shower at the same time as you the hot water disappears. The staff don't know anything, we tried asking about buses, address, conveniencestores aso- and could never get an answer. If you get a room facing the lobbyarea- you must remember to ask about the aircondition. They don't mention it, so we slept with the window open out to the lobby, and couldn't get much sleep thanks to heat, music and the garbageman

Surf Backpackers

Hotel Astoria- Venice

Venice, Italy

Lilliput Hostel

Rome, Italy

The Hostel use two locations. At my first stay I was directet to one location, when I returned back the next weekend I showed up at this location and called the staff on the cellphone as I was directed to. I then had to wate 1hour i the hall before they called me back and yelled at me for beeing at the wrong location. Both ladies I met were nagging and wery rude. But the rooms are clean, close to the train station and Sata Maria Maggio. Neighbourhod a bit scary at night when traveling alone.

Inka Lodge

Lima, Peru

Wery cosy place, and the staff was very helpfull to us when one in our group needed medical help.

Casa de la Gringa

Cusco, Peru

A bit cold since the rooms have little isolation, and the halls between the rooms and common areas are "outside". The staff is friendly and helpful - they helped us get in contact with an english speaking doctor and hospital when one of us got sick. The hostell allso have a TV and DVD's in English.

Inka Lodge

Lima, Peru

Botafogo Easy Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wery nice place! Great common area! Would be nice to have tried the pool, but it did'nt look very clean.. One of the mornings they run out of breakfast, but all in all this is one of the best hostells I've stayed at!